Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

winter centralia run

Go down 
+7
JeeperX
BlackMagic KJ
NotLost
XterraXtian
Mudslinger
k_enn
jesusjeeper
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Febuary Sat or Sun
Sat 11
winter centralia run - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%winter centralia run - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat 18
winter centralia run - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%winter centralia run - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat 25
winter centralia run - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%winter centralia run - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Sun 12
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun 19
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun 26
winter centralia run - Page 3 I_vote_lcap67%winter centralia run - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
k_enn

k_enn

winter centralia run - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:36 pm

My new truck is not trail ready yet, but I may come out just to bum around Centralia.

k_enn

Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:15 pm

k_enn wrote:
My new truck is not trail ready yet, but I may come out just to bum around Centralia.

k_enn

well i mean i can try taking my Focus off road, i bet i can impress you with my driving Very Happy

but that wouldn't be ideal... lol!
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:41 pm

yeah rite at least the most of the trails i was on up there a focus could drive on. hopefully we can find some better ones. well i will have a full jeep, maybe notlost, or tj can spare some room. dunno though
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:52 pm

there's always the option of the roof rack and some bungee cords...
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:05 pm

yeah why not? put my donated surco rack to the test
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:19 pm

deal! i can get some great pictures from up there! but really, i'll try and see if NotLost has some space if BlackMagic isn't gonna make it back from WV in time. if BM does i'll probably be with him
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:25 pm

sweet yes i agree great pics!! Idea wat does BM drive jw. so wat time could you guys be ready to head out? we can pic a rendevous spot somewhere on the way but close to meet at then all travel but i was wondering when you guys can leave, i wanna try to leave early!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:01 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
sweet yes i agree great pics!! Idea wat does BM drive jw. so wat time could you guys be ready to head out? we can pic a rendevous spot somewhere on the way but close to meet at then all travel but i was wondering when you guys can leave, i wanna try to leave early!
i can make him get up pretty early, but we are at least 2 hours south of Trails i think so an extremely early time is probably not an option. And he drives the lifted liberty, kinda hard to forget! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:11 am

yeah a lifted liberty is not something you see everyday but good on him for being different(even though i cringe when i see the trail rated badge or renegade badge on a stock mall crawlin liberty or any other one of these newer "granny grocery getters" that just happen to have the word "jeep" on them but thats neither here nor there. i dint mean getting up there early but rendevousing(<-- a real word?) somewhere close possibly early where will BM and not lost be coming from? what town? if you know?
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Even though I’m watching this thread, I haven’t received any notifications of any of these posts!?!? Anyway...

Regarding Roll-Cage & "his gig", I was just referring to the Urban Exploration element of the location. I’m pretty familiar with Shamokin to Shenandoah, so we’re good.

If anyone needs a ride, we can probably make room for at least one. If the kids come, we’ll take Paula’s XJ, otherwise we’ll take my TJ.

We don’t volunteer for anything on the last Sunday of the month in case we do a RC run with Mount Zion, so we can leave early. I also sent my email to everyone in a PM regarding the Feb 4 meeting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:46 pm

NotLost wrote:
Even though I’m watching this thread, I haven’t received any notifications of any of these posts!?!? Anyway...

Regarding Roll-Cage & "his gig", I was just referring to the Urban Exploration element of the location. I’m pretty familiar with Shamokin to Shenandoah, so we’re good.

If anyone needs a ride, we can probably make room for at least one. If the kids come, we’ll take Paula’s XJ, otherwise we’ll take my TJ.

We don’t volunteer for anything on the last Sunday of the month in case we do a RC run with Mount Zion, so we can leave early. I also sent my email to everyone in a PM regarding the Feb 4 meeting.

ahh gotcha NL, i'll bring my good camera equipment then and a power invert er to charge my camera battery, as for early, how early do you want us to be there ballpark? let me know so i can give BM a call and see if he can do it.
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 pm

well my wife and her mom in law if she comes are really into exploring the town so iam planning on trying to be up there around 8-9am i know thats early for some but as much as i am into checkin the town out i really wanna ride some trails too and explore them also! if anyone else is into gettin there that early to explore the town sweet! if not we can meet up with peeps in jeeps later on. would love to have others there to explore with also though, dont wanna go alone.
so notlost, you know the trails up there around centralia? i am into exploring new possibilities also!
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:10 pm

would love to find some smoke or fire speaking of which, guys humor me and go to google maps, type in centralia PA it will take u to that map,you have to zoom in on the center one click, then from the center of the town where on the left is a yellow road thats says 61 follow that road but go right where it changes toa white road, its called big mine run road/SR 2004 it bends south hopefully your labels on the road are the same as mine, its labeled SR2004 going south along that road then it says big mine run road start to double click on the spot right in between mine and run to zoom in and tell me what you see to the left of the road? tell me thats not a fire. i saw another map somehwere not mapquest that showed the same orange area
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:14 pm

not sure but that's probably not fire as from what i saw when i was there there was no open flame still. but there are other dangers... i've been to the mine area before, gotta be careful cause i found blasting equipment still intact there including a live blasting cap and detonator. NL, i'm not sure if BM can make it up for this one so let me know if you got a free spot. I can meet you guys at Centralia and then hop in somebody's ride if that sounds ok.
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:20 pm

lol wow ur quick man must be staring at the screen like i am and just keep hitting the refresh button lol just joking, what is it then man? would love to explore that area also find some blasting caps sounds great
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:30 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
lol wow ur quick man must be staring at the screen like i am and just keep hitting the refresh button lol just joking, what is it then man? would love to explore that area also find some blasting caps sounds great
i'm not sure what it is, i'll take another look (and i get the emails, i get alerts on my phone) and yea it's a great area to wander around but don't expect to get a vehicle on some parts big grin
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:34 pm

i double checked, no idea what it is
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Lol, nope, no open flame! If you watched my vids you did notice we recorded 170deg steam, though! That’s close enough for me – not to mention the carbon monoxide poisoning ;-)

I don’t have a problem with getting there early either. I’m hoping between me and RC, we’ll all see something new this trip! And yes, RC, we’ll make sure there’s room for at least one!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:49 pm

NotLost wrote:
Lol, nope, no open flame! If you watched my vids you did notice we recorded 170deg steam, though! That’s close enough for me – not to mention the carbon monoxide poisoning ;-)

I don’t have a problem with getting there early either. I’m hoping between me and RC, we’ll all see something new this trip! And yes, RC, we’ll make sure there’s room for at least one!
alright great, thanks! big grin
Back to top Go down
alextremetj

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 am

Just looked at the pics from Centralia. Definitely looks like a fun trip. I'm down to go whenever you guys decide.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alextremetj
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:43 pm

HEY GUYS!!! sorry. just caught up to all the plans. Feb 26 seems like a good time to go. I will definitely try to be there if I can get home from school that weekend..

I will be up for whereever anyone wants to rondevouz. And roll-cage ur welcome to ride with me.

JesusJeeper, to answer your question here is my rig...

winter centralia run - Page 3 31191310

winter centralia run - Page 3 28553410

IM REALLY GOING TO TRY TO MAKE IT!!!! I THINK ID HAVE A BLAST!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 am

sweet man great to see some libertys gettin jeeped. seein more and more of it, which is cool, i use to hate the but the more i see them modded they are like a small 2door grand cherokee. cool well how about this: we meet at washington park in ashland between N 29th and S 25th street mapquest it, dunno exactly wat this par looks like, but should be able to meet there! then on to centralia to explore the actual town then on to trails for the rest of the day
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:20 am

What day are we talking? Sat the 25 or sun the 26? I messed up. the 25th is better for me but i might be able to do either day.
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:42 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:

…how about this: we meet at washington park in ashland between N 29th and S 25th street
Got a time you want to meet?

Also, if you’re not sure about the park, there’s the school football field just a few feet further with parking along the street.
It’s located here:

40.78029,-76.356364
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:27 am

Ok, so it is on for Sun. Feb. 26. Meeting in the morning (I will have to meet you somewhere in Centralia, as I am coming in from northern NJ).

Are you planning on doing any wheeling around the Shamokin area? If so, I may or may not join in, depending on the trails (I am bone stock, unarmored, and brand new).

k_enn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

winter centralia run
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next