Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

winter centralia run

Go down 
+7
JeeperX
BlackMagic KJ
NotLost
XterraXtian
Mudslinger
k_enn
jesusjeeper
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Febuary Sat or Sun
Sat 11
winter centralia run - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%winter centralia run - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat 18
winter centralia run - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%winter centralia run - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat 25
winter centralia run - Page 5 I_vote_lcap33%winter centralia run - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Sun 12
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun 19
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun 26
winter centralia run - Page 5 I_vote_lcap67%winter centralia run - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

winter centralia run - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:30 am

alextremetj wrote:
Who is all still up for the trip? Angel and myself still plan on being there. Meeting at the cordinates posted at 8?
like i said earlier i won't be able to make it till 9am about... so do you want to exchange cell #s through PM so we can reach each other? i'll probably just be parking right in the middle of town on one of the side streets
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:02 pm

well i am not going then Sad
like i said earlier i have been there before and have no problem blazing trails and picking lines(thats kinda why i originally started this thread Wink ) kool though, wife and i and inlaws(in a lifted short bed commanchee) will be up there early and explore town and then go find trails, any are welcome to come but we prob wont really be waiting around for people
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:06 pm

well we wont be waiting too long is wat i mean, the last time i was up here was with a huge group and it got sooooooooooo annoying to stop at all kinds of places and wait for people and talk. i just love exploring and riding trails, i didnt mean that to sound mean, just sayin i am there to explore the town and wheel. not get out at areas that look like tons of fun and talk for a couple hours about wat we would do(wat we did last time till i got tired of it and started having fun) i am though thinkin of packin a lunch and stoppin at some point cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:00 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
well we wont be waiting too long is wat i mean, the last time i was up here was with a huge group and it got sooooooooooo annoying to stop at all kinds of places and wait for people and talk. i just love exploring and riding trails, i didnt mean that to sound mean, just sayin i am there to explore the town and wheel. not get out at areas that look like tons of fun and talk for a couple hours about wat we would do(wat we did last time till i got tired of it and started having fun) i am though thinkin of packin a lunch and stoppin at some point cheers cheers

well PM me your cell and i'll give you a shout when i get there, since it's over 2 and a half hours away from me it's pretty tough to get there right at 8am
Back to top Go down
alextremetj

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 am

PM'ed both of you my cell #
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alextremetj
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:49 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
like i said earlier i have been there before and have no problem blazing trails and picking lines (thats kinda why i originally started this thread Wink ) kool though, wife and i and inlaws(in a lifted short bed commanchee) will be up there early and explore town and then go find trails, any are welcome to come but we prob wont really be waiting around for people

I just have to step in for a minute to comment on "well I'm not going then" and then announcing you won't be waiting for people after being the one who has planned this entire trip.

This is NOT how a club run is conducted. And I apologize to anyone who feels like it is disorganized. Although this ISN'T an official run, I feel responsible for everyone feeling comfortable with the plan. I know you have a week to figure it out, but please DO so no one feels left out, slighted, or like after making plans they get changed for no reason. ALSO, I have a problem with the "blazing trails" terminology. If riding with this club, members are to stay in clearly marked LEGAL areas. Maybe you were using the term differently, but if someone were to come in and read that, it could be taken the wrong way.

jesusjeeper wrote:

I am not into drama or even feel comfortable calling anyone out on a comment, but to say that with a group of people it is "sooooooooooo annoying to stop at all kinds of places and wait for people to talk" is COMPLETELY missing the point of the fellowship part of this club. I understand you have never been on a run with the club yet, but that IS what we end up doing sometimes. Of course everyone IS out to wheel, but the fellowship has always been a part of our outings.

I'm just saying these comments you made are NOT how we conduct our runs. I understand that maybe you just cannot tell "tone" by posts, but you are being pretty specific about your intentions...we feel that once you make a plan like this and have people on board, you cannot just decide you're "not doing it, then"....but then again, you MAY do it....but you just won't wait for people because it's annoying.

You cannot start a run, have people on board, then change it and then RE-invite everyone to come as long as they know there will be 'no stopping' to talk. It's wrong and not how we work.
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:20 pm

I think Pattey said it well....this club is about wheeling and fellowship. When we take various trips we expect that members will want to stop and enjoy the sites and each other in addition to riding the trails.

Of course, plans are subject to change and that is expected. However, it is important to make sure that if you plan a run and you no longer can or want to go for whatever reason that you make sure the other members who were planning to join you know whether the run is still on. There are members who will be driving quite a distance to join the Centralia run and then to not know whether someone will be there to meet them is not fair.

Back to top Go down
alextremetj

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:42 am

I still plan on going. Having never been there before, I can't promise I'll see all the neat sights, but might as well try Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alextremetj
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:53 pm

alextremetj wrote:
I still plan on going. Having never been there before, I can't promise I'll see all the neat sights, but might as well try Wink

i can take you on a tour of the coal slopes and other cool places around there, also so is Dennis coming out with us or not?
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Unfortunately, can't go this time. As I think I mentioned during the club meeting...have to work. Oh well, maybe next time...
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Mudslinger wrote:
Unfortunately, can't go this time. As I think I mentioned during the club meeting...have to work. Oh well, maybe next time...

yea we can always take a summer trip up there as a club thing then
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:42 pm

sorry all meant no offense in my comments, i am just not on the computer much and not so much computer socially "with it" Very Happy i will try to be more clear in my comments next time!! I love you I love you Like a Star @ heaven yeah
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:51 pm

ok so just to recap, i and others who can make it at 8am will be at coordinates 40.799715, -76.33981 in centralia at 0800, others can call me or someone else in the group when they need to find out where we are, anyone else have a CB? if so wat channel should we be on? so all of this is subject to change if anyone has issues just wanna throw out wat i believe to be the plan at the moment., we meet at 0800(those who can Very Happy Wink ) and leave that loc around 0820 unless otherwise, head to the town and drive around walk around and explore, whenever we feel like it when we are all centralia the town explored out we (as a group) move on the centralia the trails, have fun wheeling then at some point stop for lunch at a randomly appointed location. then leave whenever we must, and of course talk hang out, pray, share what God is doingin our lives and how freegin awesome He is cheers cheers Very Happy , is that ok with all who are planning on attending? also can all who are planning on going pm me their cell phone numbers(if ur cool with that) and wat time u plan on being up there, if u have a CB and what u r driving. lol a lot i know haha thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:54 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
ok so just to recap, i and others who can make it at 8am will be at coordinates 40.799715, -76.33981 in centralia at 0800, others can call me or someone else in the group when they need to find out where we are, anyone else have a CB? if so wat channel should we be on? so all of this is subject to change if anyone has issues just wanna throw out wat i believe to be the plan at the moment., we meet at 0800(those who can Very Happy Wink ) and leave that loc around 0820 unless otherwise, head to the town and drive around walk around and explore, whenever we feel like it when we are all centralia the town explored out we (as a group) move on the centralia the trails, have fun wheeling then at some point stop for lunch at a randomly appointed location. then leave whenever we must, and of course talk hang out, pray, share what God is doingin our lives and how freegin awesome He is cheers cheers Very Happy , is that ok with all who are planning on attending? also can all who are planning on going pm me their cell phone numbers(if ur cool with that) and wat time u plan on being up there, if u have a CB and what u r driving. lol a lot i know haha thanks guys

you got my PM right?
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Hope there's no hard feelings, we weren't trying to be mean. We're not dictators...we just want o be sure people aren't turned off by something bad that happens to them while with the club.

group hug I really love all of you guys and sometimes get emotional over being far away, not being with everyone, making sure everyone's happy, everyone's being fair...etc etc.

We hope you all have a super time!!!

flag
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:22 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:

PS...I TOTALLY get this now!!!! You were saying it like, "Wahhh, I'm taking my toys and going home"...but only kidding.

When did I become so old that I let that go right over my head?!?!?! YOu're still in trouble for the "not waiting" comment though!
(that was ME making a funny right there!!! Twisted Evil )

Too funny. Guys have fun and be careful. cheers
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:22 pm

TJXtian wrote:
Hope there's no hard feelings, we weren't trying to be mean. We're not dictators...we just want o be sure people aren't turned off by something bad that happens to them while with the club.

group hug I really love all of you guys and sometimes get emotional over being far away, not being with everyone, making sure everyone's happy, everyone's being fair...etc etc.

We hope you all have a super time!!!

flag

well then maybe put those jeeps to some HARD use and drive them back out here to do some real off-roading with us! big grin
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:58 pm

haha amen youd have to start drivin like hmmmm yesterday huh? haha
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Shocked OH yes, it's a 4 day drive!!! hahahahaaaa
I guess we'll just have to stick to the wimpy wheeling out here!!! laugh
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:32 pm

TJXtian wrote:

ok children but when you get tired of playing in the sandbox we'll take you to the real thing lol!

big grin
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Roll-Cage wrote:
TJXtian wrote:

ok children but when you get tired of playing in the sandbox we'll take you to the real thing lol!

big grin
haha yeah would love to take the xj out west could stop at black bear pass on the way(on my bucket list)
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:14 am

Ok, as I understand the plans:

Going to Centralia will be:

RollCage
alextremetj
jesusjeeper
k_enn

TJ is a maybe, if his truck is back.

Several people are meeting at 8:00. Myself and another will have trouble meeting at 8:00, so on our own we will meet the group in Centralia. Let's try CB channel 12 in Centralia to contact each other. Also, people are exchanging cell numbers by pm, right?

The plan is to play in Centralia until the group as whole is ready to move on. Some people want to do some trials in the area -- I don't what there is in the area but place we wheel should be legal. (I recall from years ago that there was some area around Shomokin that could be wheeled, but it was private land and required permission). I may join the wheeling, depending on the terrain.

People are free to leave whenever (unless needed to get off a trial as a group).

Does this sum it up right?

k_enn
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:38 am

k_enn wrote:
Ok, as I understand the plans:

Going to Centralia will be:

RollCage
alextremetj
jesusjeeper
k_enn

People are free to leave whenever (unless needed to get off a trial as a group).

Does this sum it up right?

k_enn

works for me, i'll be with you on being there around 9am instead of 8am and since i only have a handheld CB my gain will only be a quarter mile in that kind of area probably... K_enn i'll PM you my number, i already exchanged with everyone else, this should be fun!

yeah yeah yeah yeah

so has anyone considered strapping a grill and some hamburgers to their ride and making this a cookout? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Roll-Cage wrote:
so has anyone considered strapping a grill and some hamburgers to their ride and making this a cookout? Very Happy

I am too lazy to haul, set up, and fire up a grill. lol! But if others want to, be my guest. Let me know, and I'll bring the marshmellows.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:33 pm

sounds like a plan kenn channel 12 it is, not sure how good my cb is, this will be the first time using it on trails, i tuned it with a meter so should be able to hear u comin. i thought about the grill thing, i would like to. i could maybe talk my mil into bringin her gas grill, we could bring some(maybe not enough for all) burger and buns maybe sum chips, does this sound like a plan? we each can sign up for something? depending on how many people total are actually coming. if not thats kool too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

winter centralia run
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next