Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

winter centralia run

Go down 
+7
JeeperX
BlackMagic KJ
NotLost
XterraXtian
Mudslinger
k_enn
jesusjeeper
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Febuary Sat or Sun
Sat 11
winter centralia run I_vote_lcap0%winter centralia run I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat 18
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat 25
winter centralia run I_vote_lcap33%winter centralia run I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Sun 12
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun 19
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun 26
winter centralia run I_vote_lcap67%winter centralia run I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

winter centralia run Empty
PostSubject: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:07 pm

man this forum has been pretty dead it seems for a while. well anywho ive been to centralia once before it was ok some cool places to play and some very easy trails, but snow makes everything better so i thought about thinking cooler will make me feel cooler and wanted to see who would be up for a winter centralia run, it would have to be sometime when they have snow up there, well wouldnt have to but would be way more fun, so it may be kinda spur of the moment, a sat or sun in the winter who would be interested? in jan prob after deer season.
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:08 pm

I could be interested. But how about a 2 day trip -- one day wheeling at Rausch Creek, and the going to Centralia on Sunday?

k_enn
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:24 pm

That sounds like fun! My schedule always depends on work, but I would be up for something like that.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Centralia is a cool place.
I bet it'd be super cool with the colder temps...the smoke would be rising even more.
The quarry is gorgeous, when you park up top and look out across it....well it was back in 2007.
Been a while since I went, I guess....but it'd be a great trip partnered with a RC visit on saturday.

We won't be around, but I hope those interested all come together and do it.
Nothing more precious than God's kids all hanging out in Jeeps!!!
bliss
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Definitely interested, but probably only for the Centralia portion.

We’ll have no problem meeting you there.

We’ll be watching this thread!! Keep it bumped.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:27 pm

im so in!! i will let you know when im home from college so i can actually make it!!! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm

bump... ;-)
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am

Sounds like fun. I was just there last month on my motorcycle. Still a neat place, even in 100+ degree temperatures. It was easy to get around the berms on the old closed off portion of Route 61 with a motorcycle. It should not be a problem with a 4x4 truck, either. In that 100+ heat, with the crack on old Route 61 steaming, it was almost like being in Hades. I bet it is really different in winter.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Wish we would be around.
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:42 pm

where will you guys be? for how long?
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Pattey and I are moving to Arizona. We leave state the 24th of Sept. We will be back for vacations. Sam, Dennis, Mike ,Tina, Pete and Paula will continue to running thing and Pattey flag and I are starting A O WEST!
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:46 pm

im gonna cry guys!!! im gonna miss yah like crazy. you guys have been so good to me!! take care of yourselves. have fun starting A/O West!!!

keep 'er between the ditches and all four (maybe 3 or 2) firmly planted on terra-ferma!!!

Love you guys so much!!! lol! yeah cross group hug
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 pm

o wow good luck and God Bless!!! i dont know if i would be able to do a rausch and centralia trip lotsa gas money, but regardless would def be down for a centralia trip any ideas on dates guys??? i hunt so during deer season i try to keep my weekends open but if the Lord blesses me with deer early then ill be ready!!
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:00 pm

i have only been to centralia once before, is anyone more familiar with that area and the trails and able to go?
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 pm

I know i haven't been too active recently, but it's been...interesting round here, i'm definitely in for Centralia, i got some fantastic pictures last time i was there (if anyone wants to see them just let me know) and i can speak from experience that it is a great place to not only off road but to just take the day and hike around, i was there for around 8 hours last time and didn't see even half the area. In Summary! i'm definitely in!
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:56 pm

k_enn wrote:

…It should not be a problem with a 4x4 truck, either…
k_enn
It isn’t ;-)

jesusjeeper wrote:

i have only been to centralia once before, is anyone more familiar with that area and the trails and able to go?
I PMd you a map of some of the trails I’ve been on. I hope to be able to go on this trip.

Roll-Cage wrote:

…i got some fantastic pictures last time i was…
Don’t suppose you made it over to St. Nicks, or Concrete City?

Just a few pics to whet your appetite…
https://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz120/pdlong123456789/UrbEx/PA%20Centralia/?start=all

And a vid or two of the trails:

Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Never did, but i'm sure you saw my pics of the quarry and everything on the other place
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Guys i am really interested in going i just dont know what days i will be home from college. as soon as i find out i will let you know. please keep me informed about the plans and i try to be flexibe about when i can come home and do it.
cheers bounce big grin
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:29 pm

and later i might go wander for some more shots of other places, there are a lot of good places for photographers (depending on your style of course)
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:38 pm

man not sure i can really wait til the winter maybe we should have a pre winter run up there hehehe or anyone wanna go to trail road sometime? its like 45 min away from me but i would like to meet some of you guys before the centralia trip!!
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
man not sure i can really wait til the winter maybe we should have a pre winter run up there hehehe or anyone wanna go to trail road sometime? its like 45 min away from me but i would like to meet some of you guys before the centralia trip!!
Sounds like a great idea to me!

Post up a new thread & throw some dates out!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:57 pm

agreed, although it's a much longer drive for me (around 2 and a half hours)
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Winter's here... Cool
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:40 pm

haha that it is, maybe we should take a day trip up there and wander around in your jeep
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Glad its there and not here..... Twisted Evil moon innocent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run Empty

Back to top Go down

winter centralia run
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next