Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

winter centralia run

Go down 
+7
JeeperX
BlackMagic KJ
NotLost
XterraXtian
Mudslinger
k_enn
jesusjeeper
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Febuary Sat or Sun
Sat 11
winter centralia run - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%winter centralia run - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat 18
winter centralia run - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%winter centralia run - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat 25
winter centralia run - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%winter centralia run - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Sun 12
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun 19
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun 26
winter centralia run - Page 6 I_vote_lcap67%winter centralia run - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

winter centralia run - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:37 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
sounds like a plan kenn channel 12 it is, not sure how good my cb is, this will be the first time using it on trails, i tuned it with a meter so should be able to hear u comin. i thought about the grill thing, i would like to. i could maybe talk my mil into bringin her gas grill, we could bring some(maybe not enough for all) burger and buns maybe sum chips, does this sound like a plan? we each can sign up for something? depending on how many people total are actually coming. if not thats kool too!

i'd be up for it! it'd be awesome to chill out there and drink some sodas and have hotdogs and hamburgers out there! let's each pick something to take i guess since i don't want to put all the pressure on you to bring all the food and drink and etc.

Does the list below work for everyone?

Chips (two or more varied types of chips):

Hotdogs (at least 10):

Hamburgers (at least 10):

Soda (3 bottles of various sodas or a large pack of water):

Hotdog and Hamburger buns (at least 10 buns of each):

yeah

Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:53 pm

i will bring burgers and cheese and i have a pack of 8 burger buns and a pack of 8 dog buns i will bring.ps weather is supposed to be high of 38 and partly sunny yeah lol sunny
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:49 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
i will bring burgers and cheese and i have a pack of 8 burger buns and a pack of 8 dog buns i will bring.ps weather is supposed to be high of 38 and partly sunny yeah lol sunny

haha ok i can pick up a case of water for us all, can anyone bring another pack of burgers and buns? i have a feeling that after a ton of hiking we will be pretty hungry
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Sounds good, just don't count me in for any burgers or dogs -- I don't eat red meat (if dogs are meat).

k_enn
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:44 pm

k_enn wrote:
Sounds good, just don't count me in for any burgers or dogs -- I don't eat red meat (if dogs are meat).

k_enn

"how can i trust a man who won't eat a good old fashioned american hot dog?"

big grin
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:57 pm

I'll make up for it Ken, I only eat vegetarians.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.NORA4X4.com
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:01 pm

lol! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:21 pm

then for you ken its BYOT(bring your own tofurger) jk Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 pm

does anyone have any AO stickers to bring that i can buy from them also?, the portable colemans gas grill is a go!!, couldve used my foreman but my inverter isnt powerful enough(found that out the sad way Crying or Very sad )o my burger is deer is that ok? when i grill it into burgers though i add stuff so it wont get so dry, lack of so much fat and all
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:34 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
does anyone have any AO stickers to bring that i can buy from them also?, the portable colemans gas grill is a go!!, couldve used my foreman but my inverter isnt powerful enough(found that out the sad way Crying or Very sad )o my burger is deer is that ok? when i grill it into burgers though i add stuff so it wont get so dry, lack of so much fat and all

i'm not much for deer burgers but i'll try nearly anything once... will you be bringing some real hotdogs too or should i grab a few packs and take them with me as well? and that sucks about the inverter Sad
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:44 pm

i dont want anyone to pay more then they are comfortable with i have the buns and burger already(though ill be tapping into my supply Wink ) if you dont mind grabbing dogs too unless someone else can grab them i was gonna pick up a tub of pot or mac salad also just so we have enough to eat people may feel fre to bring anything else too just if we do this wanna make sure the basics are covered and yes it is a shame about my inverterlol thats was like one of the biggest reasons i put it in, installed outlets at front and rear of jeep and everything but when i wen tto use it it tripped the breaker. next time ill do my research about wattage usags and such.................or just by a 2000 watt inverter and run watever i want to.haha strut
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:48 pm

totally go for the 2600watt inverter!! that'd be awesome and alright, i'll be happy to bring a pack of hotdogs and a case of water with me, but if you got a cooler so i can toss the extra pack and the waters in so they stay cold throughout the day that'd be good, this is shaping up to be a really fun outing!
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:39 pm

i concur completely sounds like great fun!! i can probably persuad my mil to pack a cooler too, she has a nice new jk but wont be taking it on any trailsthey got kinda tite last time we were up and she doesnt wanna scratch or rip anything. so she will just be a fully capable good looking(her jeep i mean) but i dont wanna get my shoes muddy pack mule haha Very Happy she likes it though wheelin and the exploring of the town! sure she wont mind
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:49 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
i concur completely sounds like great fun!! i can probably persuad my mil to pack a cooler too, she has a nice new jk but wont be taking it on any trailsthey got kinda tite last time we were up and she doesnt wanna scratch or rip anything. so she will just be a fully capable good looking(her jeep i mean) but i dont wanna get my shoes muddy pack mule haha Very Happy she likes it though wheelin and the exploring of the town! sure she wont mind

ok great! i'll also be bringing my camera and charger to i can recharge the batteries off the inverter in my car. I'm sure i'll get some good pictures cheers
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 pm

I can order more stickers....let me know how many you want and if you want white, black or silver.
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:31 pm

TJXtian wrote:
I can order more stickers....let me know how many you want and if you want white, black or silver.

whatever happened to mine? confused
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 pm

just thinkin it wold be kool if we all tried to spend some time sat in prayer(however much time i know schedules can be busy) for safety to and fro and during, also for the fellowship and even opportunities to share the love of Christ, i will try to be! even now Lord i ask that yoou keep us safe and let the focus be on you and your greatness, bless the fellowship and the delicious food in advance, we give the entire time over to you even though we may have our plans, thank you Lord, in Jesus name AMENok im up too late super stoked though to meet all
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:34 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
just thinkin it wold be kool if we all tried to spend some time sat in prayer(however much time i know schedules can be busy) for safety to and fro and during, also for the fellowship and even opportunities to share the love of Christ, i will try to be! even now Lord i ask that yoou keep us safe and let the focus be on you and your greatness, bless the fellowship and the delicious food in advance, we give the entire time over to you even though we may have our plans, thank you Lord, in Jesus name AMENok im up too late super stoked though to meet all

Erm...I'm Agnostic so what about me? confused
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:34 am

jesusjeeper wrote:

THAT's awesome!!! GREAT PRAYER! We ALWAYS pray before a run and sometimes after, in thanks. Then we usually all congregate at a local restaurant and say grace together. It doesn't have to take up much time, sometimes it's a quick one (especially if it's cold! hahahaa) Thank you!!!

Roll-Cage wrote:

Erm...I'm Agnostic so what about me? confused

It's a Christian club, pumpkin. When in Rome, the Romans either pray, or keep quiet....either way, they stand there and smile. You don't need to pray a word, just be there. If in a group, and someone asks you about your faith, tell them if they want to know more, they can talk to another member who knows the truth (hehehee). Seriously though, point them in the direction of someone who can help them. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:04 am

ok sounds good to me

Cool
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:11 am

TJ wrote:
I'll make up for it Ken, I only eat vegetarians.

Very Happy

eat me !!! ?????
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:16 am

If you guys want, I can bring a couple of bag of chips (various types).

k_enn
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:29 am

k_enn wrote:
If you guys want, I can bring a couple of bag of chips (various types).

k_enn

that'd be great!
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:25 pm

who will bring the 12 huge racks of ribs? haha just joking but this trip gets better and better. and we havent even done it yet haha yeah yeah moon beating dead horse these are funny smileys
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:29 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
who will bring the 12 huge racks of ribs? haha just joking but this trip gets better and better. and we havent even done it yet haha yeah yeah moon beating dead horse these are funny smileys

lol nice, and for a sec there i thought "well hell we can just stop off at Andy Nelson's and grab a bunch of ribs then heat them on the grill later"
I agree, this is looking more and more fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

winter centralia run
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next