Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)

Go down 
+5
ih8pepl73
TJ
Mudslinger
NotLost
Orangecrush
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) Empty
PostSubject: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:54 am

We are planning to hold our annual club meeting on Saturday, March 1, 2013 at 2 p.m. Same location as last year. If you need the address or directions, please PM me. Refreshments will be served!!

PLEASE plan to attend this meeting as we will be setting our club calendar for 2013 and we need and want your input. This is an opportunity for you guys to put your ideas and suggestions out there.

I will circulate an agenda as we get a little closer to the date. I hope to see everyone there!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Hmmm… maybe I’m looking at my Mayan calendar, but I have the first Saturday in March as the 2nd??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:57 pm

You are correct....it is Saturday, March 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:09 am

Hi guys! Don't forget to let me know if you are planning to attend the club meeting. I have heard from just a couple of you so far. I know it is several weeks away, but I want to get as many members involved as possible. There are alot of events scheduled for 2013 and we want to find out what you guys want to do.

Please plan on attending and bring your ideas!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:02 pm

I don't know where it is.

geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.NORA4X4.com
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:34 pm

ha! ha! guess that would help. I will pm you the address!
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:26 am

Just wondering how long the meetings usually run. My band has a show that night yeah and may have to leave the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Usually just a couple of hours......I would imagine if we start at 2, we should be done around 4, but whenever you need leave is Ok...don't worry about!!!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:41 am

Mike and I will be there!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:25 am

Just a reminder....the club meeting is scheduled for Saturday, March 2nd at 2 p.m.

So far I have these folks attending:

NotLost
Jeepin USA
JeepGurl
IH8pepl
TJ
Slimer
Greenbay TJ

Please let me know if I left anyone off ....so we can make sure we have enough food. If you need an address or directions...PM me. If you are planning to go...please make sure to post up. We need as many members to come out so we can set our 2013 calendar - we want your input!!!

geek

Back to top Go down
jeepgirl

jeepgirl

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:39 am

Hey y'all!

I'm so sorry i'm super behind. I am planning on attending the meeting. Will let you know if anything changes. I am currently working on a new job situation. Please keep me in your prayers! :) See you, Lord willing, on March 2nd! Can someone please PM me the address?

Thanks!
Mandi
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythirtyone.com/wurm
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 pm

put me down for about 85% with a possible +1 again, can't wait to see the group! it's been a rough couple months so getting the family back together will be great group hug
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: CLUB MEETING THIS SATURDAY   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:41 am

REMINDER!!!!

The club meeting is this Saturday 3/2 at 2pm.

We will be meeting at 9 am to help Rob with his shocks for those that are interested in helping.

Can't wait to see everyone there. cheers

Please PM me if you do not have the address.
Back to top Go down
ciscoape

ciscoape

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:47 pm

I'll be at the club meeting because your having snacks. Is there anything I can bring?
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:02 pm

lol! Whatever it takes to get folks there..and food usually works. Just sent you the address for my dad's.
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:51 am

So excited for the upcoming events and runs we have planned this year! Thanks to everyone who attended, and a BIG THANK YOU to Sam and Dennis king queen for running the show with out a hitch and providing the wonderful lunch!! and thank you to Don and Gail for hosting the meeting at their humble abode! cheers big grin yeah cheers yeah big grin
Back to top Go down
jeepgirl

jeepgirl

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:44 pm

I'm with jeepgUrl (hehe). bliss Thank you soooo much for yesterday! Sam and I had so much fun! We couldn't stop talking about y'all for the rest of the evening! Y'all are such a blessing and I cannot wait for the upcoming events! I'm super thankful for y'all! What great friends! group hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythirtyone.com/wurm
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Yes! Kudos again to Don and Gail, our gracious hosts!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Thanks to Don and Gail for the use of their beautiful home and garage! Thanks to Denny and Sam for a great meeting and a HUGE thanks to Mike G, Denny, "the other guy" who held the flashlight - sorry, forgot your name. And everyone else who helped put my shocks on! It was hugely appreciated!!!

My Jeep rides and sits sooooooooooooooooo much better! cheers bounce

Still think it's funny that it took 5 people to do the shocks but 20 to put on a sticker!!! lol!

And my band had a great show last night!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:23 pm

You guys are awesome! Thanks for being such a great group of friends. Can't wait for our next get toether! big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)   ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east) Empty

Back to top Go down

ANNUAL CLUB MEETING (east)
Page 1 of 1