Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS   CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:29 pm

First- a great big "Thank you" to all members who participated in the club meeting today. It was great seeing everyone and making plans for the club. We truly appreciate the support! bounce

Here is a list of the different events/trail runs we discussed today. The events are organized by month. We will post up separate topics as some of the event dates get closer to find out the level of interest. As you can see there are lots of event opportunities and we don't want folks to feel overwhelmed. There are some events (like PA Jeeps and Pinebarrens) that are usually a club must so we want to make sure members plan on attending those if they can). We would also like to at least try and plan a food drive or other serving/outreach event sometime in the spring/summer. Also, for the RC Rocs events, if members are interested we could plan on attending the event on Saturday (camp Saturday night) and wheel on Sunday.

FEBRUARY

2/26- Winter Centralia Run. Not Lost and JesusJeeper are coordinating this one. We hope to be able to attend depending on my works schedule.

APRIL

April 21st - Rausch Creek. Meet at 9 a.m.

MAY

May 5th - 1st RC Rocs Event. Dennis will e-mail Kyle to let him know we have some interested volunteers for judging. If anyone is interested in volunteering to judge, please pm mudslinger.

MAY 18th-May 20th - ANNUAL PINEBARRENS TRIP. We will need a response as soon as possible as to how many of you want to attend. The camp sites book up quickly so I want to reserve the spots as soon as possible.

JUNE

June 16th - 2nd RC Rocs

June 17th - Mountain Christian Father's Day Car Show. We would really like to get as many members as possible to participate. This is a great event and an excellent way to meet new members.

JULY

July 4th- BEL AIR PARADE! All members, please do your best to participate.

July 7th- possible Raush Creek run

July 21st-July 22nd- PA JEEPS Show. This is one of our club must events. Please make plans to attend. We usually camp out at the fairgrounds on Friday and Saturday night.

August

August 10th-12th - Bantam Jeeps Show- Butler, PA

August 18th- Big Dogs Offroad Show and Shine- Richmond, VA International Speedway

August 23rd-26th- OC Jeep Week sponsored by MOJO

September

September 14th-16th- Big Dogs Offroad Jamboree, Winchester, VA.

September 22nd- 3rd RC Rocs

October

October 5th-7th- Trip to George Washington National Forest. Pete to find out additional information.

October 20th or 27th. - Possible Skyline Drive trip (non wheeling).

November

Jeeps in the Vineyard (sponsored by Grass Roots Jeep Club)-Shamong, NJ. November date TBD.

Again, thanks to everyone who attended and please feel free to add anything I may have missed!

Last edited by Mudslinger on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS   CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:28 pm

oh and depending on how the tunnels look for the abandoned turnpike if my plans hold up, that might be a fun group event to go for a hike there
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS   CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 am

It was so great to see so many faces at our meeting today!!! Chris and I were so happy and feel that it was our best meeting ever!

Thank you so much for coming: Eric, Angel, Alex, Joe, Mike, Tina, Josh, Pete and especially Samantha and Dennis for hosting!

I think we got a lot done and we're so proud of all of you. I wish we could be home to wheel and spend time with you. I hope someday a "trip to AZ for some wheeling" is on the agenda!!! hahaha It IS amazing out here...but having you out here would make it HEAVEN!!!

I look forward to helping out from here to make the events and runs as awesome as possible for all of you. And as always, thanks to our board members for being so amazing...and Sam and Dennis, the best Prez/VP since....well.......me and Chris! hahahahaa

God bless you all. I'll post up as I find more information on the items we spoke about. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS   CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:45 am

Thanks Eric! Can't wait to hear about the abandoned turnpike - it sounds like fun.

Pattey and Chris-we love you!

Last edited by Mudslinger on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alextremetj

PostSubject: Re: CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS   CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:31 am

It was great to finally meet everyone last night. Patti and Chris, you guys started a great club with a bunch of awesome people! I'm sad I never got to meet you guys in person, but I'm sure that day will hopefully come.

I'm looking forward to lending a hand and building relationships in the ministry.

Dennis and Sam did a great job hosting and leading the meeting. We definitely covered quite a bit of material, although some people wanted to stray away from the agenda Wink

I can't wait to see you all again! God bless.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alextremetj
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS   CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:38 am

Great, successful meeting last night! Nice to see new faces! A big extra "Thank you" to Dennis's mom and dad for kindly letting us have the meeting at their beautiful humble abode! And to Sam and Dennis for leading the meeting in the right direction! group hug A lot was discussed and we're looking forward to a fun and successful year with all! Thanks Pattey and Chris for your virtual attendance and guidence! We love you and miss seeing both your beautiful faces in person king queen Skype is great! big grin The agenda looks wonderful! So excited to get out there, have fun on the trails and make a difference in the community! army
Please keep in mind, we don't expect everyone, to be at every event, all the time...schedules, expences, emergencies, what ever it may be, do occur, and we understand that! We're an easy going, understanding, postive focusing, fun group who's goal is to serve in the community, have fun on the trails, and spread the word of the Lord (with our Jeeps or 4x4's)! cross
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS   CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:50 pm

*scowls* bad news, looks like my plans to check out the turnpike tomorrow fell through cause my brother has plans so i'll be trying to go this upcoming weekend! if anyone wants to join me send me a PM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS   CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS Empty

Back to top Go down

CLUB MEETING NOTES/CLUB EVENTS
Page 1 of 1