Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...

Go down 
+8
JeepinUSA
forrest
BlackMagic KJ
Roll-Cage
Orangecrush
ih8pepl73
slimer
JeepGurl
12 posters
AuthorMessage
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... Empty
PostSubject: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:37 pm

Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... 614157 ...Yes, that's right folks, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before we can say "Jeep" lol! and our schedules have a tendancy to become rather hectic, rather quickly, so Samantha and I were discussing last week about combining a club meeting and holiday party together, to discuss some upcoming ideas and ring in the holidays early. We were thinking Saturday, November 3 at Tina and Mike's house in Abingdon possibly around 1:00 or 2:00.

How does that work with everyone? Please feel free to mention any ideas or input for this meeting/party.
Back to top Go down
slimer

slimer

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:12 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Sounds awesome. Are we gonna have a turkey-gift exchange? lol!
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Yay!!! We are in...can't wait to see everyone!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:25 pm

should work for me...i'll talk with my gal and see if she is interested in going and meeting the club yeah
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:57 am

If I am in town that weekend, i will try and make an appearance!
Back to top Go down
forrest

forrest

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:34 pm

i'll be there with the family. king queen bounce
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: NEWSFLASH- This just in!!   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Mudslinger has challenged JeepinUSA to a good ole' fashioned state fair type pie eatin' contest (no hands allowed) your face only!!!

Mudslinger wants to know if there are any other brave takers....how 'bout you folks in AZ? That is what skype is for.
Back to top Go down
JeepinUSA

JeepinUSA

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Challenge? There is no challenge I will be the pie eating champ!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
jeepgirl

jeepgirl

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 pm

this sounds fun! i'm in! :) and i could seriously just walk hahaha bliss
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythirtyone.com/wurm
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:21 pm

sounds like i need to bring my camera and tripod to memorialize this contest lol!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:22 am

Don't challenge the chubby girl to a pie eating contest....SKYPE or not! You guys are going DOWN!!!

laugh
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:59 pm

can someone message me the address? i had it from a while ago but can't find it anymore bounce
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:13 am

Roll-Cage wrote:
can someone message me the address? i had it from a while ago but can't find it anymore bounce

Me too please. Cool
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:02 am

I am sure Jeepgurl will PM you her address if she has not already. Hopefully, some of you can make it to the car show at Luna's house prior to the club meeting. The address for Luna's House is 2810 Pulaski Highway, Edgewood.

Can't wait to see everyone!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Hi guys!!! Can't wait to see everybody tomorrow and make sure you COME HUNGRY there will be food! Anybody need my address or directions let me know! cheers
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:18 am

Mike and Tina, thank you so much for the "Thanksgiving" dinner yesterday. We had a blast! It was fun to hang out with other new members and the original members. The food was fantastic and the game was fun! So glad we joined A/O!! Can't wait til the Rausch trip! Thanks again!!!
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Yes...definitely a big "thank you" to Mike and Tina. Tina the meal was awesome!! The best part was spending time with everyone!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Orangecrush wrote:
Yes...definitely a big "thank you" to Mike and Tina. Tina the meal was awesome!! The best part was spending time with everyone!

it was awesome! Tina you outdid yourself with the food, it was delicious! i had a great time and so did my guest big grin
Back to top Go down
T-Case

T-Case

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:46 pm

I am sorry that we could not make Saturday. I started a new job and they needed me to work the weekend. First week and they already gave me a boat load of over time. Oh well, it's all good..
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... 614157 It was my pleasure, I just love when everybody gets together and has a good time! Can't wait for our RC run on Nov.17!!cheers It was so nice to meet Katelyn and Mandi too! I hope we didn't scare them away with our crazy pie eating contest! lol!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:01 pm

JeepGurl wrote:
Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... 614157 It was my pleasure, I just love when everybody gets together and has a good time! Can't wait for our RC run on Nov.17!!cheers It was so nice to meet Katelyn and Mandi too! I hope we didn't scare them away with our crazy pie eating contest! lol!

she had a great time, she said so to me right after we left, she especially loved apples to apples and the pie eating contest big grin
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Thank you Mike and Tina for the use of your house. I am glad that everyone was entertained by the festivities (and even happier I won the pie-eating contest geek ). The best part is just getting together with everyone. I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving and we will see each other on the 17th!

God bless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...   Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party... Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Meeting / Thanksgiving Christmas Party...
Page 1 of 1