Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Father's day car show (A/O East)

Go down 
+3
Mudslinger
Orangecrush
Green Bay TJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

Father's day car show (A/O East) Empty
PostSubject: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:08 pm

Father's day car show at Mt. Christian is on the calendar. 16 June this year. If we're planning to support, is there anything that needs to be done? Vehicle registration, etc? Maybe we can discuss tomorrow during the food drive.
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:30 pm

Thanks for asking! Time has flown by and I keep meaning to post-up on this.

Yes, we are supporting this and Mountain Riders has asked for us for assistance in parking vehicles/registration etc. Everyone who is planning to attend should go to the Mountain Christian website and register your vehicle. We will get with Mountain Riders but we usually plan on arriving by 7:00 a.m. I will confirm a definite time with them

I need a definite count of who is planning to attend and who can help.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:00 pm

website for the show is: http://mountaincc.org/bike
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:05 pm

BTW - I registered my Jeep as a truck (it's not a Car!). And I listed the group to be parked with as Alpha/Omega Offroad Club and Christian Ministry.

Just the 1 vehicle, and I am planning on showing up at 0700 (or when needed) to help out.

There is also a liability waiver that needs to be filled out and turned in at the show.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:18 pm

If you have not responded we need to know if you can help us out at the Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church on June 16th. We will need to be at the church by 7 a.m. This is a great event and we can use the help! Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:24 am

Ok gang! Here is the plan. I spoke with Mountain Riders last night. We have been asked to help pass out ballots and count the ballots for the show. Ballots will be handed out starting at the end of the first service, which means we will need to be in our spots by 8:45 a.m.

So the plan is to attend the 8:08 service and then leave the service by 8:40-8:45 so we can get assembled outside. Den and I will plan to be at the church by about 7:45 a.m. to park the Jeep, etc.

The Mountain Riders are very appreciative that we are stepping up to help- so we thank all of you for helping out. See you Sunday!
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Sorry guys but l dont think l will be able to make it. Too much going on right now.
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:12 am

i'd come out if i could, but i'll be in Ocean City for Fire Week, celebrating my certification as a Firefighter I big grin yeah group hug
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:11 pm

Congratulations now you can get my cat out of the tree she's been up there a while. Hey that's a heck of a way to celebrate going to O.C. instead of helping your second dad with a car show. WHAT EVER..... No seriously we are very proud of you. you busted your but for it so go enjoy your time in O.C. You deserve it. Be careful Very Happy:naner:
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:31 pm

hahaha thanks! i'll see you guys again soon! next on the agenda is EMT-B, i'll have that done by mid august
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:10 pm

I'm still planning on making the show at 0745.  Came down with a cold Thursday I'm dealing with.  If I still have a headache tomorrow I'll try to show up but may wait in the coffee bar area.
Back to top Go down
forrest

forrest

PostSubject: Re: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:24 pm

i will be there.
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Mike and I will be a little late. Probably around 8:30 or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father's day car show (A/O East)   Father's day car show (A/O East) Empty

Back to top Go down

Father's day car show (A/O East)
Page 1 of 1