Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Possible Impromtu social meeting?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

Possible Impromtu social meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Impromtu social meeting?   Possible Impromtu social meeting? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Given the fact we have received our T-shirts and we always need an excuse to meet, I was wondering if there would be any interest in the following:

1. Getting a group of us together to go to Church Service at Mountain this Sunday at 9:49 and;
2. Then coming back to our house for a cook-out or sammiches or something.

No pressure for anyone...just trying to see if there is any interest. Let me know.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

Possible Impromtu social meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Impromtu social meeting?   Possible Impromtu social meeting? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:18 am

A slight change in plans....I forgot that this Sunday is connecting Sunday at our Church for the various small groups (Alpha Omega being one of those groups). So Dennis and I will be hosting a table at the church for A/O. We are still planning on attending the 9:49 service, but will not be able to leave the church until the last service gets out which is about 12:30 or so.

So for those interested, please come on out and stop by our table. We can always use the extra help (it is nice to have other members at the table!).

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Possible Impromtu social meeting?
Page 1 of 1