Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

A prayer request for my nephew...

Go down 
+5
XterraXtian
Mudslinger
Green Bay TJ
Orangecrush
ih8pepl73
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

A prayer request for my nephew... Empty
PostSubject: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:38 pm

I know I'm new on here but I would like to make a prayer request.

My nephew, Zaidyn, has Pulminary Vein Stenosis (PVS) and he's not doing very well right now. He's been in and out of hospitals in Boston, Philadelphia and Baltimore since he was born. He's had numerous blood transfusions, caths, stints, and he's going to be placed on the lung transplant list as of the 10th in PA. He's a fighter but the disease is trying to wear him down. The strain on his heart is tough and his lungs fill with fluid. Oh, and he just turned one in June. Doctors say he MAY live to five but we hope that he can prove them wrong!

My family and I have been saying prayers but he needs a little extra... umph. So I'm requesting a few prayers for, well, a miracle.

Thank you and jesus Bless....
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:58 pm

You've got it. Whether you have been here for a day or ten years, prayer requests are always welcome. First, I am truly sorry to hear about your nephew Zaidyn....he is such a fighter for such a little guy. I hope you and your family take comfort that God is with Zaidyn in this storm and will be with him always. I will pray for a miracle for Zaidyn and strength and comfort for his family.

prayers

Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:48 pm

In my prayers . . .
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Praying.... prayers
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:33 pm

many prayers going up!!! group hug prayers
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:52 am

I am deeply saddened to report that after being in a Philadelphia hosptial for the past three days, my nephew Zaidyn lost his life to PVS. We got the call this morning at 6:30 am. He fought hard for his short life and I know that he is in a better place with God and he is no longer hurting. jesus cross

Zaidyn Reed 6/6/11 - 8/25/12 Sad
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:32 pm

I am soo sorry to hear this. We will be praying for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Oh Rob, I know this is so sad for all of you left behind. It is unnatural for a parent to have to say goodbye to a child. He's definitely sitting with Jesus right now. I pray God eases the pain and reminds you to smile about the goodness wrapped up into one tiny little boy. Please pass our condolences on to his parents. If there's anything we can do, let us know.

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
02liberty

02liberty

PostSubject: Re: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Sorry for your loss Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Crying or Very sad So sorry for your loss
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Thanks you all for the prayers and the good words. I will relay the words to Z's mom, dad and lil brother. The next few days will be hard for them and the rest of the family.

Church was good today and we were happy in the thought that Zaidyn is standing next to God, pain-free.

Until we meet again Zaidyn...
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Sam and I are truly sorry to hear about your loss... We are thinking of and praying for your family.
Back to top Go down
T-Case

T-Case

PostSubject: Re: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:01 pm

I just got home and saw your prayer request for your nephew. So sorry to hear about your loss, it's not easy loosing someone so young. You have my prayers. I wish your family the best through this terrible time. cross
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A prayer request for my nephew...   A prayer request for my nephew... Empty

Back to top Go down

A prayer request for my nephew...
Page 1 of 1