Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Another prayer request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

Another prayer request Empty
PostSubject: Another prayer request   Another prayer request EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:05 pm

So Sunday after our Rausch Creek run we're at the KOA. We were planning on going to the worship service offered there - lead by Pastor Bob - had to go to this, after all our Pastor at my church is (a different) Pastor Bob. So we get there 15 minutes late, figured late was better than never. As we show up the Pastor and musicians were in their car driving off. They saw us going into the lodge where the service was to be held and pulled back in asking if we were going to the worship service. Turns out they waited 15 minutes, no one showed up, so they were leaving. Of course, a preacher has to preach, so we had a personal service of sorts, the three of them and the three of us. Kind of neat, kind of sad that in a campground where 100-200 people were still there, only 3 of us showed up.

Now for the prayer request. Please pray for Pastor Bob and his grandson. His grandson is having surgery soon for advanced Lyme disease. I think Pastor Bob said he is 13. And Pastor Bob has been battling leukemia for 2-1/2 years. He has not been taking any medication or chemo, he has just put his trust into God's Will for him. Pastors are people too, and need prayer just like the rest of us. He does Sunday services at the KOA at Pine Grove, then has his own church he tends to.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Another prayer request   Another prayer request EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:43 pm

you got it!
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Another prayer request   Another prayer request EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Praying.... prayers
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Another prayer request   Another prayer request EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:25 pm

prayers

I'm glad you were there. It makes me sad that with all that's going on with the two of them, they are still there to serve the Lord by pastoring to people and NO ONE shows. *sigh* Again, I'm glad you guys showed up!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another prayer request   Another prayer request Empty

Back to top Go down

Another prayer request
Page 1 of 1