Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Thankful for meeting new members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

Thankful for meeting new members Empty
PostSubject: Thankful for meeting new members   Thankful for meeting new members EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:43 pm

We just want to give thanks for the awesome time we had tonight meeting and having dinner with one of our newer members (Ciscoape) and his lovely daughter (littleape). You guys are great and we really enjoyed spending time with you! Welcome! Very Happy Thanks Mike and Tina for being there too!

The banners will be one their way tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: Thankful for meeting new members   Thankful for meeting new members EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:48 pm

I second that Mudslinger (because, like we were saying earlier, I don't know how to post what other people say, lol! yet) It was very nice to meet you Ciscoape and littleape! See you again soon and, again, a warm Thankful for meeting new members 298427 Thankful for meeting new members 614157
Back to top Go down
JeepinUSA

JeepinUSA

PostSubject: Re: Thankful for meeting new members   Thankful for meeting new members EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 pm

JeepGurl wrote:
I second that Mudslinger (because, like we were saying earlier, I don't know how to post what other people say, lol! yet) It was very nice to meet you Ciscoape and littleape! See you again soon and, again, a warm Thankful for meeting new members 298427 Thankful for meeting new members 614157

I second that sunny big grin
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Thankful for meeting new members   Thankful for meeting new members EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:57 am

very clever oh wise one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thankful for meeting new members   Thankful for meeting new members Empty

Back to top Go down

Thankful for meeting new members
Page 1 of 1