Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:09 am

Hi guys! It has been an exciting season so far and we have done a lot! PA Jeeps was great and there seems to be quite a bit of interest in our club. We have established a good reputation in the community and want to keep that going, however to support all of our goals and keep the club moving forward we need you guys! This club is a mission and we need to get the word out, but we need your help. We do understand that our members have very hectic lives so we thought we would post up some upcoming events that we would like to see as much member participation as possible:

8/17th - Rcrocs crawl competition. During the July competition, Rausch was several judges short. If you can work with a stop watch you can judge. Please consider coming out to support the event and judge if you can. It is a great way to learn the sport and be up close to the action.

8/22-25th. OC Jeep week. Even if you can come down on Friday and Saturday or even just Saturday it would be appreciated. It is free to register for the events. Friday evening is the crabfeast at Hoopers in West OC (there is a fee for this) and Saturday is the Show and Shine event at Barretts Jeep in Berlin (no fee for this). It is a good event and we would love to have a good showing of members. For a full list of events and details you can visit www.oceancityjeep week.com.

Fall Food Drive- we are targeting the early part of September for a Food Drive - maybe 9/6. More details to come. Please plan on helping out and spreading the word.

Thanks guys- we can't do this without you so we appreciate all the prayers and support.
Back to top Go down
JeepinUSA

JeepinUSA

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:14 pm

I will try to get out there as much as I can... bounce Twisted Evil yeah dance
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:01 pm

You guys always do:D  You help keep us sane....which is a huge job!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:34 pm

i'll see if i can make it for OC Jeep week, my current financial budget allowing...
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Is food drive going to be on Friday or Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Hi Jeff! To be honest we are a bit up in the air with the food drive date. Next week is OC Jeep Week so to have it September 6 or 7th doesn't give us much time to advertise. So that leaves the following dates available 9/14 or 10/14. I am thinking that maybe October would be better as it would give us some more time to plan...but I am interested in thoughts or ideas. We need to set the date soon so Sam can get the flyers done and we can start advertising.

Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Dennis and sam, and the rest of the club!!! I am sorry I have not been around much. I miss my second family, and I hope you guys let me stay in the club!!! I want to be active and I will try to participate as much as my school schedule allows. I miss you guys a lot!!! sorry!!!Embarassed Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:38 pm

No apologies needed...we understand people have busy lives! Of course you are part of the club. The e-mail was just meant to point out upcoming events for members and ask for participation if at all possible. We know schedules are hectic...but the more folks we have the more we can do!!

Can't wait to see you soon! We miss you too!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!    Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS- WE NEED YOU!
Page 1 of 1