Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Prayer and Praise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

Prayer and Praise Empty
PostSubject: Prayer and Praise   Prayer and Praise EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Anyone that thinks that the Lord does not listen to or answer prayers has not heard some of my stories.

Today my son Devin calls, very upset and wants to come over. When he gets here he proceeds to tell me about a kid at school that has been threatening him and today it escalated. Long story short, kid blames Devin for telling so and so something blah, blah, blah. typical high school stuff.

I talk to Devin for awhile and calm him down, and as he is leaving I pray for God to guide him and protect him in this situation. Within 1/2 hour he calls me and says that after weeks of threats and harasment the kid calls calm and they talk it through and it seems to be worked out. innocent

No one can tell me this is not God answering prayers.

Here is my request for prayer
That Devin see God's work in his life.(I know that I did not at his age) and God to continue to protect him.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

Prayer and Praise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer and Praise   Prayer and Praise EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:12 pm

JeeperX wrote:

Here is my request for prayer
That Devin see God's work in his life.(I know that I did not at his age) and God to continue to protect him.

cheers prayers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
k_enn

k_enn

Prayer and Praise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer and Praise   Prayer and Praise EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Nice to hear and see God answering prayer. Does Devin know about the prayer you said? If so, he has to know that it has been answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer and Praise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer and Praise   Prayer and Praise Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer and Praise
Page 1 of 1