Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

PRAISE!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PRAISE!! Empty
PostSubject: PRAISE!!   PRAISE!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:18 pm

God, in his infinite wisdom (knowing I was miserable at my current hospital), put an opportunity in front of me in the form of a dreamy deal at another, much smaller hospital (which is what I like) I got the interview and job within days of each other. Either they're desperate or I really DO have an impressive resume.....I don't care either way. I start on the 22nd!!! (although after 15 years and traveling to some of the country's top hospitals, I DO have some great stuff under my belt)

I have no call, no weekends (had to work every other weekend at current job) and no holidays. That alone is amazingly awesome. I'll be working a dreamy shift....10:30am-7pm. The only downside to that is having to figure out what to do with my wednesday bible study and our monthly friday night bible study at the house. I will figure something out. God always takes care of the details.

I'm sure I can make it home by 8 for the friday night ones. Chris can at least get it started....those of you who attend know that it gets to be 11 before we realize!!! You can do all the wheeling and Jeep talk while I'm on my way!!!

Anyway. I struggled with "do I leave?" or stick it out. Then I had a day last week that really put everything at my current job into perspective......the new job called that same afternoon after a long silence which I took as they were no longer taking applications. To me, it was a sign. The way everything is happening cannot be a 'mistake'.....it IS intelligent design. I know He is with me always.

cross
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PRAISE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAISE!!   PRAISE!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:26 pm

You are impressive honey. I mean you quit and got a job in days and I have been laid off for MONTHS. Are you saying that I am NOT impressive? geek lol! moon

Just kidding.

They are lucky to have you and you will be missed at York even if they do not realize it yet.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PRAISE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAISE!!   PRAISE!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Baby, you impress me every day. Your strength and grace thru everything is amazing and I love you. I'm lucky in so many ways....you being one. God was showing off when he made you. (he was drunk, but showing off nonetheless!!!) Very Happy He watches over us both and has blessed us greatly....that's how we get thru it all giggling like little kids. You're my best friend and partner in crime. I add you to my praises every day!!!

thumbs up
Back to top Go down

PRAISE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAISE!!   PRAISE!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:25 pm

PTL!

But you didn't mention location (or I missed it). Will you have to move or have a long commute?
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PRAISE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAISE!!   PRAISE!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:36 pm

Sorry!!!! It's at Hanover Hospital. Not much of a commute right now. I live in Glen Rock....just down the road. But once I move to Forest Hill, it'll be a small hike....but worth it. The drive will be relaxing, either way.

Hanover is a neat place. Non-profit since 1926 or so. Only about 111 beds (York has almost 600). All the cases I like to do. And did I mention no weekends, call or holidays!?!?!?! WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO! I'm excited and can't wait to see how it goes!!!
Back to top Go down

PRAISE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAISE!!   PRAISE!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:45 am

Hanover has a GREAT music store -- Menchey's.

Hanover is also the home of the largest church in our denomination -- Hanover Church of God, which hosts a lot of neat events throuhout the year -- including a car show!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PRAISE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAISE!!   PRAISE!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:37 am

cheers Awesome! I look forward to finding my way around Hanover. I usually spend my time in Shrewsbury, PA or Bel Air, MD when I have to shop, etc.

Maybe we could all meet at that church one sunday. I know we've talked about it before, and we haven't done it....you know, visiting eachother's churches. I still think it's a great idea.
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PRAISE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAISE!!   PRAISE!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:27 am

Congratulations. That is quite an event, especially in today's economy. The Lord is certainly looking out for you -- you must be doing something right. I am sure your Bible study will fall into place in the new schedule. If not, maybe He has other plans -- such a developing someone else to take more of a leadership role.

Way to go.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PRAISE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAISE!!   PRAISE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PRAISE!!
Page 1 of 1