Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies Empty
PostSubject: PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies   PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:33 pm

Praise God! Today I got the results of my diagnostic mammogram and I am OK. The initial mammogram showed an area that required further evaluation. Now while I know that call backs are common...I was still scared. When I say my mind was racing...well it really was. I was trying to be strong and faithful.... but honestly I didn't do such a great job. However, I did remain prayerful. My husband reminded me that Jesus understands being scared and that was comforting to me. I realized over these last stressful days how truly lucky and blessed I am to have such an awesome family and group of friends who prayed with me, checked in on me and were just truly supportive. I truly thank them. If it wasn't for them..I probably would have been committed Very Happy

Anyway, even though I feel blessed and happy with the news...I couldn't help but think about all those women for whom the results were very different. I want to pray for all of those women who are struggling with this disease and pray that we one day find a cure.

I also want to take a moment to remind all the ladies out there about the importance of self-examination and mammograms...please do this for yourself!

Last edited by Orangecrush on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larryboy

Larryboy

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies   PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:03 pm

I am not a lady. well at least I hope not. If so my parents did a good job of lying to me. What I am trying to say is that is great news praise God. Im glad everything turned out good. And your right we should all continue to pray for those with not such good news. Me and y wife had 1 or 2 good scares so I understand the fear part of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Larryboyy
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies   PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Thanks Larry! I appreciate it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies   PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:32 am

Thanks be to God that your ok!!!!!!!! cheers queen We love you!
Back to top Go down
02liberty

02liberty

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies   PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:42 pm

We are GLAD everything turned out OK for you. We know how waiting for results can be, and how thinking things over makes your mind play tricks on you. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. cross

Tammy & Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies   PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies Empty

Back to top Go down

PRAISE AND PRAYER- especially for the Ladies
Page 1 of 1