Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Prayer for decision

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

Prayer for decision Empty
PostSubject: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:12 am

I have a interview tommorow (fri) that could get me a job with some travel involved. Please pray for the right decision if offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:35 am

prayers
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:16 am

Even though you know the Lord will guide to where He wants you to go, you have my prayer.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
79cj

79cj

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:57 pm

praying prayers
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: UPDATE   Prayer for decision EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Well I accepted the position. I will be leaving the day after Easter for 2-3 weeks to California to finish a job on a Marine Base outside Reno NV. There is other travel that will be involved in the future. Across the county, Germany, Japan, Bermuda. Should be a interesting experience.
Back to top Go down
79cj

79cj

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:34 pm

congrats cheers
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:49 am

That's good news. I am glad for you.

k_enn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:57 am

Hey Chris,

Congratulations!

Be sure to check out all those areas for ORV parks and Jeep rental locations.

ROAD TRIP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:59 pm

Congrats!!!

Get on 4X4HIM.org forum and when you go out somewhere post up and see if there is anybody in the area that you will be working in!!!

Roadkill
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:55 am

Congrats Baby!!! I'm so wicked proud of you!!! I'll miss you, but I'll hold down the fort. Run your truck, clean the house. (just wait till you get back and see the living room!!! Hope you like PINK!) <---hehehe you know I'm kidding...pink is for whack-jobs and golfers.

I can't wait to go to hawaii, bahamas, japan, or wherever else with you! hehehe! I thought it'd be you following ME around as I traveled!!! What a switcheroo! But maybe when you get bored with this job, we CAN switch. We live for free when I travel!!!

Really, though...I am so very proud of you and excited for you (and us) with this new adventure. Knock 'em dead, hon!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!! bliss
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:58 am

XterraXtian wrote:

(just wait till you get back and see the living room!!! Hope you like PINK!) <---hehehe you know I'm kidding...pink is for whack-jobs and golfers.

What's your handicap? lol!

k_enn
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:11 pm

k_enn wrote:
XterraXtian wrote:
<snip>
(just wait till you get back and see the living room!!! Hope you like PINK!) <---hehehe you know I'm kidding...pink is for whack-jobs and golfers.
<snip>

What's your handicap? lol!

k_enn

Have you MET him?!?!? HAHAHAHA (just kidding honey!!! Wub You!)
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:02 pm

HaHA Ken and Pattey

Well I went to work this morning and around 10:30 I was in a meeting about the construction that was to happen and I was asked if I wanted to drive out to CA so I would have a vehicle there. ?!?WHAT?!? Why would I want to do that for a three week job?!? Oh no I was told. You may be there through next winter. ?!?What?!!?

I then left telling him I had to think about this. After thinking praying and talking to Pattey (who was trying to play devils advocate and make it work) I decided this was not the job for me after all. I am very disappointed that I am unemplyed again but feel good about the decision. After CA I would have traveled 11 1/2 months out of the year non stop.

Please continue to pray for Gods continued work in my life. I know He is in control.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:00 pm

No I'm sorry honey. I know it sounded great at first. Weeks were doable...months....well, not so much.

I'm glad and sad all at once. I do not want you going back to worrying.....
...just remember...you've always got your sugar momma. I'm always going to be here.

We're a team....we're in first place....and you're my MVP. Keep your chin up. comfort

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:37 am

Sorry to hear that it won't work out. Good thing you found out before you went out there.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
79cj

79cj

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:09 pm

sorry to hear about the job. but just remember God is taking care of you this far and when he does
give you the job he has in store for you it will be better than you can imagin it could be. im still praying for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for decision   Prayer for decision Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer for decision
Page 1 of 1