Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

PA JEEP SHOW '09

Go down 
+4
79cj
k_enn
JeeperX
XterraXtian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Me and Robby will be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Man, I really wanted to go to this....I am doing a show Saturday, and I gotta work Sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 am

Change of plans! I'll be there Sunday for a few hours, about 7-10.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:58 am

bliss Yey! I can't wait to see all of you guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:46 pm

it was really nice to meet some of you all today at the jeep show. sorry i couldnt stick around longer to shoot the bull some more. cant wait to have you all come out our way to give us a hand cutting the trails, getting full on some yummy pork, camping out and hanging around a huge bonfire, and then wheeling what we cut on sunday. there are quite a few folks coming up on friday night to camp. sorry i didnt have another copy of our map so you could have showed the rest of your members what we got going on so far. see you soon.

sam
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Congratulations TINA (UPNOVERS Girlfriend) She was the winner of the GPS.

The show was a great time and we got to meet alot of people. Pattey will be in to give out more info but I wanted to thank everyone who came by and especially Mudslinger, and 79cj (and brad) for hanging with us and all the help they gave at the tent.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:10 pm

This year's show was awesome!!!

Okay. It's late and I am going to just give you the stats for now...tomorrow I will post up "tales from the track side" (sorry, I'm in a goofy mood and still have to tell you the story about what happened when we left Tom's!!!!!)

Anyway. We made a total of $377 between selling our club t-shirts and the raffle tickets for the GPS.
(we also made $40 selling water on saturday, making it $417)

$200 in shirts goes toward more shirts, as we sold out of 2 sizes. Some will be in reserve for more outreach stuff.

The $177 raised from ticket sales is for the Supporting Member picnic, as the Supporting Members approved the purchase of the GPS. For the S.M.'s ....I will have a post up in the S.M. Only Forum and we can decide when, and even if we have other ideas about what to do....so keep your eyes open for that.

This upcoming trail run *july 25th and 26* is a donation run for TABITHA'S HOUSE in Harford County. We should have a great turnout for that. Bruce from RC is letting us post it up on the Rausch forum and keeping a bin in the sign-in house so others can bring stuff too. HOW COOL!!!!

Anyway. I will post more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
UpnOver

UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:18 pm

The Rock Raiders enjoyed hanging out with you guys and we appreciate your help Friday and Saturday night with our canopy.. You guys made the show that much more enjoyable.

I was very impressed with your booth and you guys got alot of new prospects from the professional look. I look forward to seeing and meeting all the new members.

I was very happy when Chris called and said we won the GPS. I have been putting off buying one for months and now I know why....

I just have to remember next time that when I hand Tina money and ask her to buy some raffle tickets that I specify whose name to use... lol!

We are very blessed to have friends like you guys........
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:46 pm

UpnOver wrote:
We are very blessed to have friends like you guys........

group hug we feel the same way! it was fun with you guys there. your jeeps got a LOT of attention (and rightly so!!!)
Back to top Go down
chariotofmanliness

chariotofmanliness

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:17 am

i didn't get to meet you when i was there. we got in at about 9:30ish and left a little after 5.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:03 am

Sorry we missed you.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:39 pm

chariotofmanliness wrote:
i didn't get to meet you when i was there. we got in at about 9:30ish and left a little after 5.

I cannot believe you didn't come to our tent. Neutral All day you were there...and no visit. storm Shame on you! moon

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Well my money situation should be lots better for next year, and it doesn't look like anyone wants to buy my Waggy, so maybe next year I'll bring it down and register it so we can set it up by our tent. That will get some attention for our club
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:40 pm

You totally should, Jimmy...you have come to the tent both years!!! You, Robby, Joe and Bradley, & Tom and his family. Samantha and Dennis stayed both days this year and camped with us. Angela and Jeff and Michelle and George. We couldn't do this...ANY of it, if it weren't for all of you guys and the other people that help us out and support us.

This is definitely YOUR club! cheers

group hug
Back to top Go down
chariotofmanliness

chariotofmanliness

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:10 am

XterraXtian wrote:
chariotofmanliness wrote:

I cannot believe you didn't come to our tent. Neutral All day you were there...and no visit. storm Shame on you! moon

it wasn't for a lack of trying. i was looking for ya's. knowing me, i walked right by and didn't even notice, because i was trying to find you. on a brighter note, i got a ton of pix. where should i post them?

Wink
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:11 am

I wish I could have made it, but that was the weekend of the East Coast Xterra Challenge.

ECXC was a great event this year. Pattey knows some of the players, so I will give her a brief run down. Tom (Brooklyn X) and his team won the challenge. One segment of the challenge involved running trail 5 -- the organizers expect that segement to take an hour and half for an X. Tom's team did it in under 30 minutes. At least two front diffs were destroyed this weekend -- one second gen blew the gears on the pole line hill climb during the competition. A first gen (Romeo?) busted the diff case on the stump coming out of Lake Christy. Several people (including one in the group I was leading on trail 12) trashed their t-bar anchors -- which led to some redneck engineering to get them off of the trails. The Saturday night door prizes were good this year (I won a Warn 30' recovery strap and a Craftsman multi-meter), and the party was excellent. Brian (baf06) got the honor of being Wendy 2009 after he fell (face plant) into the river while trying to relieve himself -- and was carried to his tent where he passed out. Also, you may have run into Chris (Picachu) at the jeep show -- he was heading down there on Saturday (He is the big guy with the little fu man chu beard).

k_enn
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:41 pm

XterraXtian wrote:
You totally should, Jimmy...you have come to the tent both years!!! You, Robby, Joe and Bradley, & Tom and his family. Samantha and Dennis stayed both days this year and camped with us. Angela and Jeff and Michelle and George. We couldn't do this...ANY of it, if it weren't for all of you guys and the other people that help us out and support us.

This is definitely YOUR club! cheers

group hug

I just realized that this is where I was coming back to to say thank you to the people that showed up and hung out for a good portion of the day. The above post says it all....but I do want to say thank you to:

Joe and Bradley who came from Greencastle, PA to drop of a generous donation to the comp rig and to hang out for the entire day saturday! It was awesome to see you guys...but I want it to happen BEFORE the next Jeep Show!

Jimmy and Robby who drove about 2 hours also...and hung out with us as we greeted friends, old and new. You guys are always there for us.

Tom and his family...who else would gather such a crew and bring them out to see us??!?!?! This is the second time you guys came out to support us and we super appreciate it.

Samantha and Dennis who stuck with us from friday night thru sunday evening...camping, helping set up, laughing with us. Always there if we needed a break. You guys are unbelieveable.

Angela, Jeff, Michelle and George and their families. Last year, when I met you guys, I had no idea I would be blessed with knowing you this well and to have you come and support the club. I am happy to know you and can't wait to get you guys out there on the trails again!!!

And of course, Brent, who we met and recruited last year at the 2008 PA Jeep Show....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! hehehe

And of course to all the guys with Rock Raiders this past weekend, who are like our "brothers in wheeling", you make it fun to be a part of this community.

yeah Thank you to everyone else that come by!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PA JEEP SHOW '09
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2