Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP Empty
PostSubject: JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP   JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:40 pm

JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP 155396_172565466096231_158645004154944_493056_3868503_n

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW AMAZING THE PEOPLE AT THOMPSON HAVE BEEN HELPING US GET READY FOR OUR JAM-A-JEEP EVENT THERE ON THE 4TH!

We will be there from 11-3 on Saturday the 4th. they are advertising through the paper and radio. Mailings too. They are so excited to be a part of this and we are wicked excited to be around for them. they have an offroad shop called M.O.J.O and do awesome work.

Can't wait to see how this one goes! But no mater what, we are with THOMPSON 100% and they are with us. God bless all of the people over there!

Last edited by XJXtian on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP   JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:14 pm

I will second that!!

Lloyd and the crew over there are amazing and helping in a big way, I think he was as excited as we were!!!

Please come out and join us for this and help the needy in Harford and York county's
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP   JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:25 pm

lookin forward to it... already got some stuff...

Got an address??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP   JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:48 pm

1102 Business Center Way, Edgewood, MD

These guys are amazing. They also have an offroad division called M.O.J.O. Small world, the one salesman was the man that brought his girlfriend and her son over to buy my '90 Pioneer XJ. He also has an insanely beautifully lifted/outfitted XJ Sport.

Anyway. We'll be having a great time and hopefully forging a super relationship with these guys. They are very into helping in the community and getting into the offroading. I'll soon post up a link to their video they made at Rausch a few weekends ago...and our very own Dennis Watts (aka Mudslinger) is on it!!!
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP   JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:05 pm

The support from everyone at MOJO Customs at Thompson Jeep and all our friends is so awesome! I believe that this is going to be a great event! As Pattey and Chris said- Thompson Jeep is really stepping up with the advertising -so lets make sure we give them as much club support as possible! It would be great if all the folks on our site could show up on December 4th!

Again thanks to everyone for your support (and no I wont let the celebrity status go to my head -just a simple bow will be fine!) lol big grin yeah lol!
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP   JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:29 pm

OK… I think I know what the answer will be but gotta run it by anyway…

There’s a family in our area whose 14yr old daughter just passed away with Leukemia. It’s been a long battle and it’s left them in a situation where now they may lose their home for financial reasons. Their son’s birthday was 4 days afterward – a local family was able to help them provide presents. All this to say, I’d like to take what I’ve collected for the Jam-a-Jeep and give it to this family under the banner of A/O, and along with some gospel information.
flag
If this is OK, I still intend on coming down the 4th just to be there for support and club presence. Paula can’t make it as she is in charge of our annual couples progressive dinner through church (guess I’ll have to be back in time for that?)

What say ye’?
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP   JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:32 pm

Samantha, Dennis, Pattey and I are together tonight and we say DO IT! see you Saturday
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP   JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:26 pm

How horrible. We will keep them in our prayers. Let us know what else can be done. See you on saturday!!!
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP   JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Sorry for the short response. I was using my phone.

That is horrible and please let us know if there is anything else we can do. And I mean ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP   JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Fantastic – looked like it was a very successful day!

We also delivered the items we collected to someone that is going to pass them on to the family I mentioned. Found out today that both parents had been laid off from work, and the younger son that just had the birthday also has a heart condition; man talk about tough – makes you feel guilty for complaining about… pretty much anything!!

I’ll keep you posted on how things are going for them.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP   JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Thanks Pete, for being there!!!

Also, it's horrible what that family is going through....let us know if there's anything we can do.

We did have a successful day. Filled the truck bed (8') of Chris' Dodge...AND the entire back of my Cherokee!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CAME OUT AND HELPED AND THOSE WHO CAME OUT AND GAVE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP   JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP Empty

Back to top Go down

JAM-A-JEEP @ THOMPSON CHRYSLER/JEEP
Page 1 of 1