Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

PA JEEP SHOW '09

Go down 
+4
79cj
k_enn
JeeperX
XterraXtian
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:56 pm

cheers We have our spot reserved for the PA Jeep Show. July 18th and 19th!!! cheers

Anyway...we're happy about getting in!!! We had a great tent last year and we were only 19 days old as a club!!!!

This year will be even better!!!

Last edited by XterraXtian on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Another "bad" point, there's no ramp to get up into the grandstand area, which means if robby comes down he won't be able to get up there. At least I don't remember there being a ramp when we were there last year.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Your right. I'll contact the show chairman and see what can be done.
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:04 pm

That is the weekend that ECXC is usually held. groan

k_enn
Back to top Go down

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:05 pm

FSJkid90 wrote:
Another "bad" point, there's no ramp to get up into the grandstand area, which means if robby comes down he won't be able to get up there. At least I don't remember there being a ramp when we were there last year.

you beat me to that,,,,, Evil or Very Mad

strut
Back to top Go down

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:18 pm

jeepnkid08 wrote:
FSJkid90 wrote:

you beat me to that,,,,, Evil or Very Mad

strut

Just lookin out for ya buddy. geek
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:37 am

Got a email back from Rick the show chairman and YES there is wheelchair acess to the stage, It is normally blocked off but they can easily remove the barrier to let anyone up. It is just blocked for regular traffic.

'cheers
Back to top Go down
79cj

79cj

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 pm

you can count me in to help . looking forwards to it.
Back to top Go down

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:17 pm

where is this show ?
Back to top Go down
79cj

79cj

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:19 pm

York fair grounds PA.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:47 pm

OK the jeep show is coming up fast. They are letting us have a tent on the track instead of the stand so that makes me happy. Who else can come up (or down) and help with the tent. We could use some volunteers to pass out info and talk to people, this is a great opportunity to witness by actions or words which ever you are comfortable with.
Back to top Go down

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:04 pm

JeeperX wrote:
OK the jeep show is coming up fast. They are letting us have a tent on the track instead of the stand so that makes me happy. Who else can come up (or down) and help with the tent. We could use some volunteers to pass out info and talk to people, this is a great opportunity to witness by actions or words which ever you are comfortable with.

Ill be down barring any unforseen problems ,,,,,,

strut
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:55 pm

dance I'm so psyched to be out on the track!!!!! This is going to be great!!!!! I was thinking we may have a raffle for something. Our friend, Ray, from last year suggested a GPS. They're cheap enough lately and I really think we could make up the price with the sale of tickets....if not more. But, we have to check to be sure a raffle is permitted.

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Sam and I will be there to help, just let us know what time you need us and what you need us to do.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:02 am

W\e got permission to hold the raffle. I will be posting in the Suporting members section to get a vote in the details.
Back to top Go down

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:43 am

JeeperX wrote:
W\e got permission to hold the raffle. I will be posting in the Suporting members section to get a vote in the details.

excellent bliss

strut
Back to top Go down
rockready

rockready

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:14 pm

just found out this weekend at army that i will not be able to attend. they think going to something called yellow ribbon event in brunswick nj is more important for the whole weekend. i dont think so. so have fun.
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:41 am

Wishing you guys well at the jeep show. I will be at Rausch (and Lickdale campgounds at exit 90) from Thurs through Sunday for East Coast Xterra Challenge. If you are in the area or passing through, drop by to say hi. As of now, I may not be wheeling on Friday, but am planning on watching the competition in the morning and early afternoon, and either hanging out at the campground for the later part of the afternoon or going to Centralia. Not worth spending full admission for just part of an afternoon's wheeling.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:05 pm

The lists are made....we have a ton of stuff for the weekend. All ready to go.....just waiting for friday!!!

We'll be selling t-shirts to make money for the outreach part of the club.....
....and the sales from the tickets for the GPS raffle go to the Supporting Member picnic.

Anyone wanting to come down, please do...it's a great time!!!! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Angela asked me what time everything started...and I thought to myself how I
never even posted times and information for everyone who wants to come by.

So, here's a link to the PA JEEPS pdf: http://www.pajeeps.org/2009_Jeep_Show_Packet.pdf

But the times are Saturday & Sunday 7am-5pm (awards show at 3pm sunday)

You may have to kick our tent to wake us up sunday morning, but we'll be there!!!!
We hope to be camping on the other side of the fence from where our club tent is.

Hope to see you all there!

So far we have 8 people stopping by/hanging out to help!!! Thank you guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Yeah, really a heartfelt thanks to those who are helping. We cannot do this alone and those that volunteered and those that have not but will show up anyway.

THANK YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:41 pm

JeeperX wrote:
We cannot do this alone and those that volunteered and those that have not but will show up anyway.

scratch wha?
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:44 pm

...People that have not said that they are coming will show up at random and help...
Back to top Go down

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Myself and a few members from Big Rubbers will be at the Jeep show on Saturday. we will have to stop by and say hello to you all at your booth.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:58 pm

That'll be great!!! I'm so psyched for this year.
Last year we had a tent and had only been a club for 19 days...this year, we're a bit more organized!

See you saturday and safe travels!!! big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW '09   PA JEEP SHOW '09 Empty

Back to top Go down

PA JEEP SHOW '09
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next