Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Alpha/Omega Worship Service

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Alpha/Omega Worship Service Empty
PostSubject: Alpha/Omega Worship Service   Alpha/Omega Worship Service EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:08 am

I think it would be a great idea if we could worship together as a club on some sort of "regular" basis in the home church of one of our members as part of their normal Sunday worship service.

I realize that this might take some effort at coordination, but I nominate Pattey and Chris' church for the first A/O Worship Service to be held some time in late winter or early spring.

I realize that we all have committments to our local church, but with enough preparation time we could "clear our schedules."

What say you?
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Worship Service   Alpha/Omega Worship Service EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:55 am

HOLY COW Ed!!!

That is a great idea!! I would definitly be willing to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Worship Service   Alpha/Omega Worship Service EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:40 am

Chris,

Maybe we could also invite the Madryland Rock Raiders, etc.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Worship Service   Alpha/Omega Worship Service EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:07 am

flag

I would fully support us all visiting each other's churches on different sundays!!!!

(you have to forgive me, when I first read it, I thought Ed was proposing that we start our own church......I was like, "Okay...you order the sneakers, I'll get the the purple silk sheets and Chris can pick up he Kool-Aid".....)

I know I am willing to travel to another place for worship. I know that some of the people that made it to our baptism liked the church and enjoyed visiting it. I'd like to do the same with your churches. Maybe we could do it once a month....or maybe that'll be a goal, and we can start with once quarterly, and have our club's quarterly meeting (oh, yes, we are having those!) afterwards with a breakfast.

I think it's a great fellowshipping idea. ( I don't even know if that's a word) THANKS ED!!!

ANyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
eagleblazer

eagleblazer

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Worship Service   Alpha/Omega Worship Service EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:12 am

cheers AWESOME idea. I'd be into that. Worship and then some coffee or brunch with a club meeting afterwards.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Worship Service   Alpha/Omega Worship Service EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:01 pm

I really think we should start considering this.

Our church, Mountain Christian, doesn't have to be first, we are happy to travel
(depending on my weekend work schedule, which I can post if needed so we can figure a date)

I think a lot of us are close enough to eachother that we can sacrifice our own church service and a few extra gallons of gas to worship together and check out other churches. I know some of you saw our church when you came to our baptism in November and liked it. It IS a great church. I'd love to see yours too.

How about we shoot for a date in March?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Worship Service   Alpha/Omega Worship Service EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:34 pm

XterraXtian wrote:
How about we shoot for a date in March?

March 1, 8, or 29 works for me. Your church or mine (near Harrisburg). If you wanted to wheel on Saturday you could stop in at my church on the way back to Harrisburg, York, or points south or west on Sunday. Some of you have already met pastor Sam when he wheeld with CC on April 14, 2007.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Worship Service   Alpha/Omega Worship Service EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Pick a date that works Right now I only work M-F
Back to top Go down
AutoDoc

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Worship Service   Alpha/Omega Worship Service EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:20 am

We (JoppatowneCC.org) would love to sponsor a Sunday for the A/O crowd. Gimme a date and I'll handle the rest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.autodocweb.net
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Worship Service   Alpha/Omega Worship Service EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:06 pm

I would love to particpate in this, but all of you are G I (geographically incovenient). But if I am ever in a position to do so, I will drop in. Likewise, if you ever to a road trip to the NYC area, you are welcome to drop in on my church.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Worship Service   Alpha/Omega Worship Service EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:48 pm

cheers Awesome....I have you guys (Ed and Doc) written down in my SSSA/OM (super secret special Alpha/Omega manual) and I'm going to check my work schedule. Chris and I will talk and pick a date. We want to be sure Mike and Carla can make it too.

flag
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Worship Service   Alpha/Omega Worship Service EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:57 pm

PS...Ken, we will not forget you! I know the general area you are in, as I drive by to go to my parent's house.
We'll have to plan a sunday morning with you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Worship Service   Alpha/Omega Worship Service Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha/Omega Worship Service
Page 1 of 1