Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Alpha Omega Invitation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Alpha Omega Invitation Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Hello Alpha Omega club members,

The Big Rubbers Custom 4x4 Club Inc. would like to invite all the club members of Alpha Omega off road out to the Windber Pa. 15963 area for a trail cutting / pig roast / camping / wheeling what we cut weekend, on the private property our club has available to us. The dates for this event are August 28th, 29th and 30th. We are asking for your support cutting trails in this " new to 4 wheeling land" and be among the first to travel on them. To all of those who come out to help us with the cutting, we wish to Thank you, by hosting this Pig Roast, at no costs. we will provide the gas for your chainsaws, as well.

Folks are welcome to come out Friday night and camp, perhaps enjoy a fire and some good chat, as Saturday we will be cutting the trails Big Rubbers has marked out, then come evening we will be feasting on Roast Pig,(the aroma will be wafting thru the air all day, as the pig is being cooked in the ground while we cut trails), during dinner we will be listening to live music, raffling off camping gear, some off road equipment, and even a 1 night stay at the Comfort Suites hotel in State College Pa, including a $25.00 gift certificate at Fridays for dinner for two. What's on the menu? as mentioned, ground roasted pig, hot dogs, wings, french fries, and some easy to eat in the woods baked goods. As we go along I'm sure that list will grow.

Sunday when everyone wakes up we will be wheeling on the trails we cut the day before. The cooks will rustle up whatever leftovers we have from dinner for those who wish and while supplies last.

Thus far we have received nearly a thousand dollars in food, raffle prizes, and services donations (porta potty), additionally our members have raised over 300 dollars to round out the budget for the pig roast.

The land we are working on will be used for many future events, both Charity and just trail rides, including other 4x4 clubs. One of the first Charity events we are planing is for sometime in Oct. At that event, we have hopes of raising at least $500 and approach a local poultry wholesaler to purchase as many turkeys as we can and ask them to match turkey for turkey, to be given to needy families for the upcoming holidays. Its a nice way to give back to the community by helping those that cannot help themselves. This recession has hit many families very hard, it will be nice to help out as much as we can by doing what we enjoy, off roading.

This invitation is for Alpha Omega club members only. If you know of another club such as yours please forward their info, so that we may extend an invitation to them. If you would like to attend, please email Sam Buchkovich III at: bigrubbers4x4@yahoo.com please put "pig roast" in the subject area of your email. Please come out for the weekend, and please bring your own alcohol if you would like to drink.PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Last edited by bigrubbers4x4 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Thanks for the invite. We are going to look at changing out plans for trail ride and making this event.

Lets look at the date people. We want more places to wheel... This would be a great opportunity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:02 pm

Windber is where my sister lives.

I sent Sam an email and asked if there's any way I could help other than manual labor.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Thank you so much. We are looking forward to the trip and helping cut trails.
If there is anything else we can do, please feel free to message either me or Chris (JeeperX).

We look forward to being part of such a great thing. SEE YOU ON THE 28TH!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:50 pm

hope to see all you guys there. here is the address for you guys with GPS.

3222 Dark Shade Drive, Windber PA, 15963

safari, there are plenty of things you could do to help out without using manual labor. just leave the manual labor up to us young bucks. i hope to see ya there.
Back to top Go down
AutoDoc

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 pm

I'll be in Ohio the week before, but I think I can make this one. One of my specialties is killing trees with chainsaws (and eating pork sandwiches) so this is right up my alley. I may be able to scare up a couple other tree experts that might be interested, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.autodocweb.net
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:16 am

Sorry folks, but that is a little far for me on a weekend.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
rockready

rockready

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:17 pm

hopefully i can make that. if i dont breaK anything on this next trail ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:40 pm

here are some spy photos from out at our property in the fall from last year. just to give ya'll a little taste of whats there.

we were out there this past weekend getting the logging roads opened back up so we can branch some nice trails off them. the property claimed 2 victims while we were there, theres all kinds of stuff to do out there from a nice mud hole, tons of rocks and some nice enjoyable green trails to ride around on. i didnt get any good pics this weekend of what we got opened up but next time we go out to mark i will be sure to get some pics.

https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/bigrubbers4x4/OHV%20Property/
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:39 pm

bigrubbers4x4 wrote:
here are some spy photos from out at our property in the fall from last year. just to give ya'll a little taste of whats there.

we were out there this past weekend getting the logging roads opened back up so we can branch some nice trails off them. the property claimed 2 victims while we were there, theres all kinds of stuff to do out there from a nice mud hole, tons of rocks and some nice enjoyable green trails to ride around on. i didnt get any good pics this weekend of what we got opened up but next time we go out to mark i will be sure to get some pics.

https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/bigrubbers4x4/OHV%20Property/

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Those pics looked awesome!!!!

Nice work you've been doing. We look forward to helping out at the end of August!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:44 pm

for more information about the pig roast, please follow this link to our forum board.

http://bigrubbers4x4.org/forum/showthread.php?p=15445&posted=1#post15445

if you have any questions or if you need the address to the property please follow the link. this thread is for the pig roast invitees to communicate with each other if they wish to do so.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:42 am

Thanks!!!! It was great meeting you at the show. Can't wait for the trail cutting!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:59 am

sorry i havent been on lately, we have been extremely busy at the property getting it ready for this event. we got it about all ready, we have just a few minor things to take care of before the weekend. we will have 5 raffle packages going off, if any of you folks coming are interested in raffles. here is the big main raffle package i have in mind...

Raffle #1

HiLift Extreme Jack
HiLift handle keeper
HiLift Liftmate
Tom Woods Backpack
Tom Woods Ball Cap
Powertank Tire Repair Kit
Powertank Tire Pressure Gauge

the rest are not this big but are nice packages. we have more tire repair kits, a set of KC lights, a really nice leather tom wood's travel bag, some hats and shirts as well. we will be having many door prizes as well. should be a fun weekend. see you guys there. dont forget, the address is: 3222 Dark Shade Drive, Windber Pa. 15963

if the gate is closed, and nobody is around when you arrive there, there will be no lock on the gate, push it open and drive on in, follow the signs to the picnic grounds or staging area and report to HQ when you arrive. thanks. there will be a big white and red BIG RUBBERS banner next to the main road at the entrance to the property.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Invitation   Alpha Omega Invitation Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Omega Invitation
Page 1 of 1