Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

PA JEEP SHOW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PA JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: PA JEEP SHOW   PA JEEP SHOW EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 6:00 pm

cheers We had a great day today at the PA JEEP Show!! Joe (joeray/79cj) and his son, Bradley came
(they were actually there BEFORE us!!!) and hung out with us the entire time and left when we did.
Joe & Brad~ words could not even come close to what that meant to us. THANK you a million times over.

Tom (Junkyard) and Machelle (sunshine) showed up with their brood. They left baby Dale with Chris and I
to run and get lunch, and we took that opportunity to put a "FREE TO GOOD HOME" sign on the baby. We
got a lot of chuckles and a few weird looks!!! Tom~ thanks for having the great personality to grab people
and pull them over to our tent!!!

Mike (SS/sarge) and his wife, the lovely and beautiful Vanessa (with baby Bobby in belly), came and hung
out too. Mike's big "score" of the day was a WICKED ADORABLE cammo baby outfit with a Jeep on the shirt
being driven by a giraffe and a hippo or something. SO AWESOME! Bobby's gonna be a Jeeper! Mike~ thanks
for always being there....you're a great VP and if someone assassinates Chris, I know you'll do a great job
with the club!

It was awesome seeing Robby (jeepnkid08) and Jim...they drove 2 hours and bought some STUFF!!!

We met a lot of people and a lot of the Pocket Testaments with our card were taken. It was great. THANKS GUYS!!!

Last edited by XterraXtian on Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PA JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW   PA JEEP SHOW EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 8:27 pm

Don't worry Robby we won't tell them about you getting stuck in the sand..... OOPS lol!

We gave out a lot of pocket testements and flyers. We had a great day.

Thanks everyone!!!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PA JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: STUCK   PA JEEP SHOW EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 9:47 pm

JeeperX wrote:
Don't worry Robby we won't tell them about you getting stuck in the sand..... OOPS lol!

We gave out a lot of pocket testements and flyers. We had a great day.

Thanks everyone!!!!!! cheers cheers

Hey I have a lagit excuse i didnt have the 4x4 chair geek

but i was stuck darn short wheelbase

by the way the stand looked great and I wish i could of hung out lots more Sad

just had some personal stuff going on back home so we had to skeeedaddle.

(much thrashing to be done on lil red this week) Wink

so we can wheel next weekend some blue and blacks perhaps ???? yeah

was great seeing you folks and nice to meet joe

strut
Back to top Go down
79cj

79cj

PA JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW   PA JEEP SHOW EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 3:12 pm

me and Bradly had a great day hanging out with every body. Bradly ended up taking 101 pics. As you guys figured i am computer stupid and that is being nice groan I am going to get some one to come to the house and put it on for you guys to see. Now i cant wait to get my jeep done.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PA JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW   PA JEEP SHOW EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Git r done, Joe! Very Happy (although they say you're never really 'done')

Today was a great day. There were less people than yesterday (darn gas prices!) but we had
another happy and successful day!

We started out with meeting up with Ray...the guy with the Jeep painted like a flag (BEAUTIFUL!)
for prayer at our tent. He and Chris went over to the announcement booth and had then announce
that we were having prayer at the tent at 10am. At 10 am, there was a small group of people gathererd
in front of our tent and he led by reading Psalm 23 (which neither of us believe should only be for
funerals!) and then he led prayer beginning with a prayer for Steven (rockready) and another soldier
we learned about named Cale. (I'll tell you more about Cale in another topic thread...but some of his family
and his girlfriend were with us for the prayer)

Then he prayed that everyone there at the show be safe in their travels and that God save people, etc.
He was ON FIRE the whole time he was with us....which was until about 12:30 when he and his buddy
John left to go back to Connecticut. This man should be OUT preaching. He should be out there for everyone
to see. (he plans on it more and more) He's amazing. He ended up bringing his Jeep over and parking
it next to our tent. And then we grabbed his little American flags and tracts (we had some tracts left over
from Joeray too) and started handing them out left and right. People loved it. We loved it. He was so OPEN
and people were drawn to him. He even got me out in front of our tent going over to people instead of waiting
for them to come to the tent. He's great. He even prayed individually with some people as he talked with them!!!

John, his buddy, is wonderful too. He's so outgoing and happy to be around people. They were a great pair.
I truly believe I learned so much from them today. PLEASE pray for the both of them that God lead them where
they need to be and that they are safe and happy.

Gary (babynsaw) and his family stopped by a few times while out wandering and then hung out later on
during the raffle. It was SO awesome meeting your wife, Gary!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!

We also saw Doug (92Sahara) a few times and hung out during the raffle too....he got a t-shirt, as it was
hurled outside of the stage area and would have beamed him in the head had ne not moved a few minutes
earlier!!! It was awesome running into people we care so much about. We're sorry we didn't get to see more
people from Christian Crawlers and A/O, but summer is a hard time to get people together. Maybe NEXT TIME!

Nitrorubi (Cody) and Superubi (Nick<---sorry if I'm mistaken) and a cuple buddies stopped by as we were breaking
down our tent and helped! God's helpers, as we could not have done it with just two of us!!! It was nice meeting you
finally, Cody! And great to see you again, Nick! See you sunday? Sorry you have to miss it, Cody! But we'll catch you
another time. Chris can't wait to get you out there on Snakebite!

We gave out a LOT of flags and tracts and had a lot of interest in the club. It was a SUPER day!!!
THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT SUPPORTED US, VISITED AND HUNG OUT!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PA JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA JEEP SHOW   PA JEEP SHOW Empty

Back to top Go down

PA JEEP SHOW
Page 1 of 1