Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

MARCH 13TH A/O RUN

Go down 
+6
PUNISHER350
k_enn
4thehardway
JeeperX
nineveh
XterraXtian
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

MARCH 13TH A/O RUN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARCH 13TH A/O RUN   MARCH 13TH A/O RUN - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Talked to Tina....she'll talk to Mike. I know Chris said the words "GOING NO MATTER WHAT"...but we really believe that with some trails not being open and the 48-55 degree constant rain, we would be better to reschedule for the 27th. There are several people already planning on going from the club and the snow should be cleared up by then. We have not been up in months and we are chomping at the bit to go too.....TRUST ME, we're dying to get up there.....but with over 3 years of wheeling up there under our belts, we know how miserable it can be this time of year with the forecast the way it is and the recent blizzards dumping the snow they did. Summer rain is easier to tolerate.

We are truly sorry...especially to our new people who want to go so bad. Please don't give up on us.....we are in the disappointment boat with you.

comfort
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 13TH A/O RUN   MARCH 13TH A/O RUN - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:27 pm

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=17981&hourly=1&yday=71&weekday=Saturday

With 12 mile an hour winds and the rain and the snow. It is the best thing to do... I know it sucks and I wanted to go more than breathe this weekend, the jeep was already on the trailer and I was excited to be loading it on there, but with the forcast it will just be a wet and miserible day.

There will be others up there on Sat if anyone wants to go on the RC forum and catch another group.

No what do I do with a Saturday off... I will probably go to work... That really sucks
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 13TH A/O RUN   MARCH 13TH A/O RUN - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:36 pm

ONE SAD JEEP.....GOING NOWHERE
I just went out an took this...and now Chris is out there taking it off the trailer with a sad puppy face on.

MARCH 13TH A/O RUN - Page 2 PICT0010-6
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 13TH A/O RUN   MARCH 13TH A/O RUN - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Talked to Mike and we agreed on this weekend being a wash. We let him know that this being their first time, it would be best to not go with it the way it is up there right now. Between chilly/rainy weather and today's update on trails, it'd be a mess.

I thank Mike for trusting that we are making the decision so that everyone will be happy, even though he and Tina are disappointed and the rest of us are bummed not going.....the happiness is going on a better day.

And if you guys know one thing about me, it's that I make myself nuts over whether everyone is happy or not!!!

Darrell, I have a PM out to you. I hope you all can make it on the 27th.

Sorry guys!!! comfort
Back to top Go down
BrittonOffRoad

BrittonOffRoad

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 13TH A/O RUN   MARCH 13TH A/O RUN - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:44 pm

On the happy side, Chirs can help me with some fenders and a bumper!!!
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 13TH A/O RUN   MARCH 13TH A/O RUN - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:21 pm

yeah but I am going to have to go to work for a little while...
Back to top Go down
BrittonOffRoad

BrittonOffRoad

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 13TH A/O RUN   MARCH 13TH A/O RUN - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:26 pm

work at Sears = no fun
work on rigs = lots of fun
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 13TH A/O RUN   MARCH 13TH A/O RUN - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:58 pm

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 13TH A/O RUN   MARCH 13TH A/O RUN - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Well, that is a big bummer but it's is like you had put it to me over the phone Patti "....... with the wrong guy..... Wink " don't wanna ride the trails our first time, on a crappy day. I say lets sink this disappointment boat, but Mike and I will be joining everyone in April and there on out. I believe Mike and I are just going to use the rest of March to work on our house as far as painting, carpeting, moving in, and getting kinda settled in. (so I can prepair for the housewarming party!) (Chris I can picture your sad puppy dog face as I saw that picture, I got a little tear too, Sad all in due time! Turn that frown upside down!
It'll all come together! cheers (IF things look like we MAY be able to go on the 27th I'll let everyone know.) Neutral
Everyone THINK SPRING!!!
Back to top Go down
JeepinUSA

JeepinUSA

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 13TH A/O RUN   MARCH 13TH A/O RUN - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:31 pm

yes what she said ^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 13TH A/O RUN   MARCH 13TH A/O RUN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARCH 13TH A/O RUN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2