Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

2015 Bel Air 4th of July parade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

2015 Bel Air 4th of July parade Empty
PostSubject: 2015 Bel Air 4th of July parade   2015 Bel Air 4th of July parade EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:01 pm

It's 4TH OF JULY PARADE TIME and we have been accepted to be in the Bel Air 4th of July town parade again this year for 2015!! The theme this year is "An Olde-Fashioned Fourth of July" (so get those brains cranking for ideas on how to decorate the Jeeps, and/or ourselves, to coordinate with that theme! 🇺🇸 army
The parade is on Saturday, July 4th at 6:00 pm, but for participants we'll have to be there earlier for proper staging set up, exact time TBD.
Please post up if you will be joining us in the parade. (There is no sign up, sign up fee, registration or anything like that, I've already done that, but I would like to have a final vehicle count by June 17th.)
We will be decorating and meeting at Joe and Lauren's house who are graciously allowing us to set up there before heading down to the staging area of the parade. Thank you Joe and Lauren!
As it gets closer, I will post more details as I get them directly from the town of bel air parade committee.  
Please feel free to ask me any questions about this event or visit the site directly at belairjuly4.org. ~~Tina (Jeepgurl)
army
Back to top Go down

2015 Bel Air 4th of July parade
Page 1 of 1