Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

4th of July Bel Air Parade

Go down 
+6
NotLost
Mudslinger
alextremetj
Roll-Cage
BlackMagic KJ
JeepGurl
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

4th of July Bel Air Parade Empty
PostSubject: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Hello everyone! This is something that will be a first for the club. I would like to know who'd be interested in participating in the Bel Air, Maryland 4th of July Parade by driving your Jeep/ 4X4/ AO vehicle? The parade runs through the main town of Bel Air from 6pm to 8pm on Wednesday July 4th. The theme is "Land of the Free". So the vehicles would have to portray the theme in some fashion. Here is a direct link if you would like to know more information about the theme, route, rules and regulations, etc... http://www.belairjuly4.org

This is a very popular parade with the local town (which is very largely populated) so I think it is a good way to get our name out there. I will be putting the application in, in the next few weeks as soon as I get an idea of how many people would like to do it because the 4th of July parade committee would like to know how many vehicles are participating so they can accomodate everyone approprately in the route! To get into the parade is by invitation only. This is a great, fun way to promote the club and try and expand membership therefore maximizing what we do best! One rule is that we cannot throw out anything to the spectators but we can have our banners shown explaining who we are. 4th of July Bel Air Parade 186772
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:20 pm

id be up for it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:38 pm

BlackMagic KJ wrote:
id be up for it!!!!!!!
we need to take a circ saw to the back of your car, turn it into a pick-up and then fly a 50ft American flag in the back cheers
Back to top Go down
alextremetj

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:51 am

I'm game. I watch the parade every year. It's always a fun time!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alextremetj
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Thanks for taking the time to find out about the parade. It sounds like a great way to promote the club so count us in!
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 am

Thanks for the interests in participating in the Bel Air 4th of July parade. I need to get a head count here soon so I can put our application in to then see if we're accepted! Then, if we are, we have some thinking to do about how to decorate our Jeeps to the theme of the parade (which is "Land of the Free").4th of July Bel Air Parade 186772 So far it looks like we may have 5 Jeeps...Mike, Alex, Dennis, Pete, and Myself.

4th of July Bel Air Parade 640651 It will be so much fun and a great way to get the club's name out there. I know the parade is a huge event for the community and there are MANY spectators who go to watch it. 4th of July Bel Air Parade 976662
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:38 pm

I hope we can get into this parade and also hope we can get as many members as possible. So come on folks lets get all are awesome JEEPS, trucks, blazers, and anything else that we wheel and make a strong showing for this event. army yeah group hug big grin
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Mudslinger wrote:
anything else that we wheel

oh reeeealllyyy big grin
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:57 pm

Ok folks, last reminder, I will be sending in the applications to the Bel Air 4th of July committee by the middle of the week. Please let me know if you want to be part of the parade! I know it'll be a lot of fun! Again, so far it looks like it will be: Sam & Dennis, Mike S., Pete, Alex and Mike & Tina. I'm putting in the application early because we have to give the town committee some time to accept our application and then if we are accepted in the parade, it'll give us a couple months to brainstorm how to decorate our Jeeps to coordinate with the theme of the parade, "Land of the Free". As soon as I found out the outcome, I will post it up! If anybody has any questions, pm me!4th of July Bel Air Parade 614157 4th of July Bel Air Parade 186772
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:26 am

your awesome for doing this Tina yeah

Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Awww, thanks, no problem! You guys gonna join us?!?!?Wink Wink Wink Wink 4th of July Bel Air Parade 614157 4th of July Bel Air Parade 614157 4th of July Bel Air Parade 186772
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 pm

hmmmm. i see camo, american flags, POW/MIA flags, and military themed stuff all around. along with some MUD!!! but really i think we should do a military tribute, since dennis' rig is already a rolling tribute.

Lets just pay respect to the military and how without them, we wouldnt be free.

and lets get muddy because the mud represents us being free and having free roam of the country to wheel!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 pm

4th of July Bel Air Parade 186772 GREAT NEWS, We've been accepted into the 2012 Bel Air 4th of July parade! cheers It will be so much fun! They also said if you have a pet or two that you'd like to ride along, please do so! Pets are welcome! If anyone wants to join in the parade that didn't respond before, please PM me so I can let the committee know! Otherwise, Jeeps who are in, start thinking of how to decorate your Jeeps to the theme of the parade this year which is "Land of the Free"! Be creative, original, and fun!
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:45 pm

SWEET! Tina, this is fantastic bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I can't wait to start planning. Sounds like an excuse for a "club meeting" to discuss plans. Let us know who is in!!

Come on members, we know you are out there so let's really have a good showing of Alpha Omega!

Tina, thanks so much for planning this one!!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:22 am

bliss bliss That's GRREAT you guys!!!! Nice job! That will be awesome! Come one everyone...join in this, it'll be FANTASTIC!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:19 pm

I am so jealous, if we could afford to ship the Jeeps home we would be there!! I want pictures!
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Ok gang! Thanks to Tina our application was accepted and we are in the Bel Air parade! We want to make this an awesome outing and showing for our club so we would like to have a planning/cookout meeting sometime soon to start planning.

If everyone that has responded they are attending the parade can look at their calendars and let us know some dates work for you in May and early June that would be great!

bounce
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:18 pm

A cookout sounds great! Mike and I can host it at our house in Abingdon, MD (can give directions later, or pm me). As of May dates, unfortunately the only May Saturday I have is May 12 which is this Saturday (sorry about the short notice). BUT June is most likely all open. The weekend of memorial day is open too.

sunny The most I had originally told the coordinator of how many vehicles were going to be in the parade was 5 vehicles (because that is all who responded at the time). I'm sure he wouldn't mind, which I will shoot him an email, if we added a few more, but I would HAVE to know a definate "Jeep" count by June 1st because that is when the parade comittee is making their final decisions and preparations for the parade!!!4th of July Bel Air Parade 186772

Could we all possibly do Saturday, JUNE 2?!?!?!cheers 4th of July Bel Air Parade 640651 That way it would give us almost a month to plan!!!!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Just received an email back from the 4th of July parade coordinator and cheers 4th of July Bel Air Parade 614157 YES, WE CAN ADD MORE JEEPS!4th of July Bel Air Parade 976662 4th of July Bel Air Parade 483207 Still wondering what dates are ok for people. THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN! It'll be here before we know it!4th of July Bel Air Parade 186772
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Yeah!!!! Tina big grin That is great news!

Den and I are available June 2nd. Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:05 pm

i should be good for the 2nd as well
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:12 pm

So far the following folks are available on June 2nd.

Me and Sam
Forrest and Brittney
Eric
Mike and Tina
T-Case

Anyone else?????

Does anyone have a problem if we have the meeting after 2:00 on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:58 pm

nope, that'd be even better cause then i can sleep in
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:56 am

I don't mind it being after 2:00. Guess we can determine a definate time when the day gets a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade Empty

Back to top Go down

4th of July Bel Air Parade
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next