Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SWAR_89Yota

New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota Empty
PostSubject: New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota   New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the forum here. I live in Phoenix, Arizona and drive a 1989 Toyota Pickup. My Dad will be joining as well, we are both Christians and were looking for a good off road christian based club... I think we found it  cheers 

New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota <a href=New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota EricsPhonePicDump064" />
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota   New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:32 pm

Nice Yoga!!
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota   New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:32 pm

Stoopid phone!! Yota!!!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota   New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:06 pm

OHHHH my that is BEAUTIFUL!!!! dance 

Welcome to the forum!!!

My husband and I just moved back to Maryland from Arizona! We lived right off of Ironwood, south of the 60 (out in East Mesa/Apache Junction line). We had gone out to try to start up another chapter of the club, and had about 5 other wheelers/families interested, but they were all very different in modifications and what they wanted to do as far as wheeling trips. We didn't go out much as a club (my husband wheeled very often with local off-road friends he'd made) but we did a lot of fellowship and even all had bible study together.

While we are no longer there, I can hook you up with our great friends Steve and Robin who LOVE to go out and wheel and I tell you, you could not ask for better Christian influence, guidance, and friends than those two!

Did you find us through the old Kreation Krawlers website? They had been a club for a good while, but ended (unsure of reasons, as it was before we got out that way) and one of the admins is a friend of ours and said he'd add a link to our club to their old site in case there were people looking for fellow Christians. I am sad we are no longer out there as a club...but like I said, I can hook you up with the Christian offroaders we'd met. And of course, there is always this forum...no matter how near or far geographically, we're all right here!

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota   New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:21 pm

Awesome rig! Welcome to the club- we are glad you guys found us! I got your message and will e-mail you the membership form.
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota   New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Beautiful rig!  welcome 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota   New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member from Arizona - '89 Yota
Page 1 of 1