Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.

Go down 
+3
ih8pepl73
Green Bay TJ
Orangecrush
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. Empty
PostSubject: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 pm

We would like to do a trail clean-up/ trail cutting for Rausch Creek. This is a great way for our club to give back and help Rausch Creek. We have the option of doing a 1/2 day cleaning or 1/2 day wheeling or a full day clean-up and the park will give participants a free pass to wheel.

To make the clean-up successful we need as many members as possible to COMMIT to participating. So before we schedule with Rausch, please post-up and let us know if you can participate.

There are not many places to legally wheel...so we should do what we can to support the park! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Me. Yes. 1/2 day or 1 whole day - does not matter.
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:32 pm

I'm totally in. Either half or whole; doesn't matter to me either!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:48 am

Count us in! bounce bliss
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:00 am

Heard from Kyle; The 20th is a go for Rausch! We need a definite count of folks that can help. So far we have:

IH8pepl73
Green Bay
JeepGurl/JeepinUSA

We really need more folks. Remember if we do a whole day clean up- we get a free pass to Rausch!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:18 am

i'll have to get back to you on whether i can make it for this as the time gets closer...
Back to top Go down
forrest

forrest

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:01 pm

i would love to go, but it will still be to soon for me to leave my wife with the two little ones. i will be playing it by ear, but i hope to be able to go on some trips later this summer.
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:51 am

Are we gonna be clearing new trails? Do I need to bring a chainsaw or anythingh else? Let me know....
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:32 pm

I'll be bringing a small pruning saw, a bow saw, a set of rusty anvil loppers, one of the hi-lift handle-all sets (multi-use as shovel, ax, sledge, and pick-ax, but not as good as any one of these as a dedicated tool), and my hatchet if I can find it. Oh, yeah, my jeep has a winch too.
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:23 pm

I'll just bring a chainsaw and a few other things just in case....
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 am

I sent an e-mail to Mary/Kyle confirming this weekend and asking if there are specific tools we need to bring. I think what you guys are already bringing sounds great! I also asked what time they want us to start and if they know what trails they want us to work on.

I will post up once I hear and we can finalize plans! We will caravan up from the park -n- ride at 439 and 83 if that works for everyone.

See you soon. Have a great week!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:45 am

Orangecrush wrote:
I sent an e-mail to Mary/Kyle confirming this weekend and asking if there are specific tools we need to bring. I think what you guys are already bringing sounds great! I also asked what time they want us to start and if they know what trails they want us to work on.

I will post up once I hear and we can finalize plans! We will caravan up from the park -n- ride at 439 and 83 if that works for everyone.

See you soon. Have a great week!

location works great for me since it is maybe 10min from my house, i'm still not sure if i'll be able to make it but i will let you know ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:23 am

Ok. Heard back from Rausch. We will be working with Bernie from Raush and I am calling him today to finalize the game plan.

Bernie would like us there by 9 a.m. So we need to leave the park-n-ride by 6:15 a.m. sharp!! We will be pruning and trimming back existing trails most likely on the West Property.

Please bring any pruning/trimming tools you have especially loppers and hedge trimmers. Those that are planning to bring chain saws, please do. Make sure to wear appropriate clothing and bring heavy gloves, etc., to protect you hands and googles to protect your eyes.

I will post up additional details tonight after I talk to Bernie. Can't wait cheers
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Spoke with Bernie tonight. We will be cleaning up the West property and some green trails and also the area used for the race last weekend. We will plan on leaving the park n ride at 6:15 a.m.

Does anyone have a hitch on their jeep?

Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:16 pm

I have a hitch on mine but not sure if the electrical connections work - never used them. What needs to be towed?
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Bernie says he has a small generator on a small platform that we can use on the trails.
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:25 pm

No problem. Happy to help!! Gettin' a chainsaw for Saturday. And I own a military-style shovel. Other than that... I have two hands!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:43 am

As of right now, Mike has to work this weekend, so he will not be attending (unless work arrangements change), but I am still coming.

If someone has an extra seat I could hitch a ride with, that'd be much appreciated! big grin
I will also bring some loppers and shears I have. bounce
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:22 am

I love you You can ride with us!
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:24 pm

Or you can ride with me and Greg!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:49 pm

cheers Thanks guys! I'll go with Sammy and we can discuss our agenda for Sunday Funday in the Park!!!
check out what our Sunday/Funday is at www.mdspca.org and join us! We'd love to have you and maybe next year the club can form a "pack" to walk for next years walk-a-thon. Alpha Omega Dawgs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.   RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th. Empty

Back to top Go down

RAUSCH CREEK - DAY OF SERVICE April 20th.
Page 1 of 1