Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

RAUSCH CREEK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

RAUSCH CREEK Empty
PostSubject: RAUSCH CREEK   RAUSCH CREEK EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 pm

We were talking with the folks at Rausch this weekend...they really enjoy having our club participate and volunteer for certain events and have asked us for some additional assistance.

1. They are interested in training some of our folks to be trail guides for some of the trails. I think this a great opportunity for our club and hope that I can count on some of our members to volunteer. Please let me know if you are interested.

2. The dates for 2013 have been posted. I know we will discuss this at our official club meeting in February, but I would like to get as many volunteers as possible for these events.

April 27th RCrocs Crawl 1
May 11 Wounded Warriors Ride
May 25th RC rocs race #1
June 13-16 Bantam Jeep Festival
June 29th We Rock Badlands/ RC Race #2
July 13th RCrocs crawl #2
August 17th RCrocs Crawl #3
August 24th RC Rocs Race #3

The Rocs Race is new for us, but I think it is pretty similar to what we have done in the past.

Regarding Bantam, again we can discuss this, but they are interested in having our club come up and help volunteer for set-up our other areas...I will get more information.

Please keep in mind that Rausch is the only close by off-road place that we have and I would hope that our club can do as much as possible to support them by volunteering. I hope you guys feel the same way. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

RAUSCH CREEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK   RAUSCH CREEK EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:38 pm

TB and I ARE IN!!! Do you know when they are going to be training for these rides?
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

RAUSCH CREEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK   RAUSCH CREEK EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:18 am

When I offered Mary help (whatever I could do) for Wounded Heroes Ride in May, I know she was looking for trail guides. I know Kyle offers basic trail guide training every so often, and I have talked to him about doing a 201 and/or winch/recovery class (he also schedules these periodically). He also told me to let him know if there was a date(s) I had in mind and it sounded like he was willing to set up a class for that date if he was open. So I think Kyle would be flexible if a few of us wanted to choose some dates to see if he could set up a trail guide class.
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

RAUSCH CREEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK   RAUSCH CREEK EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:04 pm

You may want to check out the following link. I think there is electronic sign-up for some of the offerings from Kyle and Mary, as well as some RC merchandise. Not the trail guide classes, but 101, 201, winch/recovery, and the monthly green guided rides.

http://rauschcreekadventures.webs.com/apps/webstore/
Back to top Go down
JeepinUSA

JeepinUSA

RAUSCH CREEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK   RAUSCH CREEK EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:41 am

JeepGurl wrote:
TB and I ARE IN!!! Do you know when they are going to be training for these rides?

I am def in for these...being the TB I am in need of specialized training lol yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAUSCH CREEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK   RAUSCH CREEK Empty

Back to top Go down

RAUSCH CREEK
Page 1 of 1