Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

December 22- Jeep family get together

Go down 
+6
Orangecrush
Green Bay TJ
TJ
ih8pepl73
Roll-Cage
Mudslinger
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

December 22- Jeep family get together Empty
PostSubject: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Sam and I would like to invite everyone to Christmas service at Mountain on Saturday, December 22nd and then a get together back at our house after the service.

The service starts at 5 p.m. but we should plan on meeting 4:3-4:45 p.m. at the church and then we will head back to our house for some refreshments and fellowship with our Jeep family. Also, we will be celebrating a very special birthday of a very special someone.

Please let us know if you can attend.
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Mudslinger wrote:
Sam and I would like to invite everyone to Christmas service at Mountain on Saturday, December 22nd and then a get together back at our house after the service.

The service starts at 5 p.m. but we should plan on meeting 4:3-4:45 p.m. at the church and then we will head back to our house for some refreshments and fellowship with our Jeep family. Also, we will be celebrating a very special birthday of a very special someone.

Please let us know if you can attend.

Most likely i will not attend the Christmas service, but i might try to come over to the house afterwards for a little, what time would y'all be back at your place probably?
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Probably about 6:30 ish or so. I would think we would be no later than 7:00
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Denise, the boys and I will try to attend the little get together after your service. Just need the address. Oh, and December 23rd is David's 13th b-day!!

Plus, since this "party" is on the 22nd, is it also a "World DIDN'T end party"? lol!
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:56 am

ih8pepl73 wrote:
Denise, the boys and I will try to attend the little get together after your service. Just need the address. Oh, and December 23rd is David's 13th b-day!!

Plus, since this "party" is on the 22nd, is it also a "World DIDN'T end party"? lol!

Do "World DID END Parties" need rain dates?

Back to top Go down
http://www.NORA4X4.com
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:06 pm

I'll check with my better half, would like to attend.
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:55 am

We would love to have you guys! We know it is such a busy time of year so Den and I were hoping that our jeep family could join us for the Christmas service. It is really such a beautiful service/message and a wonderful time to be together to worship our Lord! amen:
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:09 am

Iwill definitely try to attend.. as roll cage said, I may not be able to make the service either, but i will try to attend both!
Back to top Go down
ciscoape

ciscoape

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:26 am

Unfortunately we will be out of town. It's the third or forth consecutive group activity we have missed out on but we'll keep trying to attend.

You guys do so many well planned activities we will catch up eventually.
Back to top Go down
jeepgirl

jeepgirl

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:23 pm

How late are y'all going to be at the house? I am organizing the Live Nativity Scene at my Church in Bel Air from 6pm-9pm that evening but would love to get together with y'all! :) I miss ya'll! :) How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythirtyone.com/wurm
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Blackmagic- hope to see you at both!

Ciscoape!!! We miss you guys! We are planning to have a club meeting March 2nd (its a Saturday) to set the 2013 calendar- I hope you guys can attend.

Jeepgirl- we miss you too! I am not sure how long folks will be hanging out. We will probably get back to our house around 6:30 or so. Feel free to call us when you are finished with your stuff and we can let you know if folks are still there!

Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 pm

We're planning on coming to both the service and the get together afterwards.
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:25 pm

I can go to both but Mike will probally have to work, this is his busy season. If he does not have to work he'll be joining us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:56 am

For those attending the service...we plan to be at Mountain by 4:30. I know a few of you are meeting at our house...for those that are not text me when you arrive and we will find you.

Can't wait to see everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December 22- Jeep family get together   December 22- Jeep family get together Empty

Back to top Go down

December 22- Jeep family get together
Page 1 of 1