Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION

Go down 
+2
JeeperX
XterraXtian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:55 pm

THANKS!!! Stop by on saturday!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:37 am

Yesterday was awesome!!! THANK YOU to everyone that showed up.....I knew I could count on you....you guys are amazing!!!

The lady @ Mason-Dixon was very pleased with the donations. Can't wait till the next one!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:03 pm

great I love cake ...... oh not for me Sad Sad Sad anyway i can not wait for dec. 4 i just got done talking with loyd at thompsons and they are excited about the food drive we will be meeting on sat to go over a few things . about the first jam a jeep we did jam a jeep and mason dixion folks were very gratefull. awsome job to all, and we met a few folks who were interested about the club. so lets get ready to make this next one even better. Very Happy Wink pirat pirat pirat pirat bounce bounce cheers cheers sunny sunny big grin big grin yeah yeah amen amen dance dance laugh laugh group hug group hug group hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2