Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION

Go down 
+2
JeeperX
XterraXtian
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION Empty
PostSubject: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:48 pm

Our first JAM-A-JEEP event will be:

Saturday, November 13th from 11am - 3pm @ Jones Junction Chrysler/Jeep in BEL AIR, MD.

They're letting us use their parking lot AND their showroom. So weather will NOT be an issue. SO COOL!

Pete and Paula have already made a huge donation and we are so very thankful! (hope you guys can come down anyway)

This is going to be a good one. Being the first time, we know that we may not see a huge turnout, but we are advertising best we can for just beginning. Our second event is on December 4th, and i will start another thread for that one. out of respect for each dealership, I'd like to keep them separate.

Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:56 pm

Come and be a blessing
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Please   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Thanks guys!

I would like to beg and plead for our club members to come out to this event. A strong club presence would be wonderful!!!! So, please, please, please come out and bring your jeep. Let us know if you are coming so we can let the dealership know how many of us to expect.

Thanks everyone bounce

Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:25 pm

You know I'LL be there! Wink hahahaaa Maybe I'll bring Chris too. geek

Sam's right, it would be nice for some club members who have joined this club because they "believe in what we are doing", would show up for something this important. This isn't a lemonade stand on the side of the road...the dealerships involved are using the TV news stations, radio and newspapers to advertise and are very much into helping us achieve our goals in helping the needy people in our areas. Come and be a part of it.

This club has finally started doing/being what it set out to be and I thank the people who HAVE been around for everything...the club almost shut down before you got involved...and we are grateful for your support, ideas, and constant presence. You "MAGIC SIX" (that's what we're calling you now) ARE the club. We love you.
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:40 pm

cheers We are so super excited about this! This is what it's all about!!! I'm going to hang a sign up at work! yeah big grin bliss
WE WILL BE THERE! dance thumbs up
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Don’t know if we’ll be able to make it… have a meeting at church that day. Maybe if we get out early, if not, praying for the best!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:43 am

Come on members....I know your out there.....Set aside just a few hours of your time this Saturday to make a huge difference in the community! This is a great time to pull together as a club, show off all our awesome Jeeps, have fun, and give back......

This thread should be EXPLODING with reply's yeah

yeah Now, lets get out there and DO THIS!!!! cheers big grin
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:59 am

Could not have said it better myself... thumbs up

If it were a trail ride we would have 5 pages by now. innocent
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:33 am

Thanks to everyone that has posted. Appreciate the energy!! Anyway, please make sure you spread the word about this event. I can e-mail you a flyer to post up at your work or better yet, post it up on facebook. Tell your friends/family, etc.

Can't wait!!

Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:51 am

I just posted

This Saturday (13th) from 11a-3p @ Jones Junction Chrysler/Jeep in Bel Air, MD...Alpha/Omega Offroad will be holding a donation drive to benefit MASON-DIXON COMMUNITY SERVICES. Donations needed are non-perishable and pantry food items and soaps, detergents, shampoos, etc. Please come out and give a grocery bag's worth and be entered into a raffle for a $50 gas card! Thank you! God bless!!!

on every news station and paper's FaceBook page in the Baltimore area. hahahaaaa
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:52 am

PS. Yesterday at work, a CRNA brought me a bag of stuff for the donation box!!! yah!!! yeah
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:55 am

cheers thumbs up flag
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:56 am

Mudslinger wrote:
Thanks to everyone that has posted. Appreciate the energy!!

laugh laugh giggle giggle laugh laugh It's just us....hahaha...we could do this on the phone!

Mudslinger wrote:
Anyway, please make sure you spread the word about this event. I can e-mail you a flyer to post up at your work or better yet, post it up on facebook. Tell your friends/family, etc. Can't wait!!

Christina stopped by the other morning and I gave her some! YAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:04 am

I know Crying or Very sad Sometimes I like to fantasize that there are other people out there!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:07 am

HAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

............ we must live in the Matrix or something. scratch

strut
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:16 am

Mudslinger wrote:
I know Crying or Very sad Sometimes I like to fantasize that there are other people out there!

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:23 am

i've been trying to google map this place, and it keeps landing in the middle of the woods...

help! where is it??
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:25 am

What place? The Matrix? You cannot find it on a map. hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jones Junction? It's 1510 BELAIR ROAD in Bel Air, MD. Can't miss it, itsa HUGE auto complex.

Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:31 am

Corner of Connelly Road and Bel Air Road. If you look up Bel Air Subaru it is right there.
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:34 am

ah! thanks - it's actually in Benson

Bing got it right, google was way off!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:41 am

Yeah, no one uses Benson. Their actual address is 1510 Belair Road, Bel Air, MD 21014
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:22 pm

I can't NOT say this.......so here goes. We know some of you live far away and can't come out to help. And some already do so much within their own communities with their church, etc.

But that's not what's disappointing. It's the lack of support for the people here who ARE busting their butts planning, making calls, gaining contacts, among a bunch of other things. And by support, I mean verbal support.

This thread has been nothing but the same few of us talking.....the few of us who actually get together IN PERSON to plan these things. We have each other's emails, phone numbers and have been to each other's homes for dinners/picnics. We're not posting up for OUR sakes. We're posting to keep YOU informed and to open up a line of communication....mainly where you can share your thoughts or feelings, or even leave words of encouragement for the people working so hard to make a difference.

I'm not trying to berate anyone....but I cannot keep my mouth shut about it. I also do not want to 'scare off' any new people who are excited about finding a Christian club and want to go out in the woods to play. I'm simply asking that while you're in here, you join in the conversation. I'm not trying to alienate anyone. I'm not trying to force anyone to be here. We want to do great things within our community and get together as a group to have fun doing what we love best...fellowship and wheeling.

So. Whether you're the "wheeler member", the "lurking member" (there are MANY of you), or the "whatever I can do" member......your support is coveted and much appreciated. I'm not into ultimatums or games.....but if you aren't comfortable leaving words of support for your fellow members who're working to make this club what it set out to be, then maybe this particular club is wrong for you. We are more than a 'wheeling club', always have been.

Samantha or Pete will probably come in to do damage control in case I "offended" anyone....that's what makes them wonderful and amazing and why they're a big part of this club. But I feel I have not said anything rude or untrue. I understand that asking for your time in serving is one thing....but to ask that you simply type a few words of encouragement is ALL I'm asking. I have about 7 people here that deserve at least that.

flag
Back to top Go down
BrittonOffRoad

BrittonOffRoad

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:23 pm

A friend of mine is willing to donate a $50 gift card toward one of her cakes. Let me know if you would like to add this to your raffle.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:33 pm

cheers AWESOME!!! Can we have her donate it for the December 4th event @ THOMPSON??? that way we can advertise the prize and even give her a plug by mentioning her business. Let us know! Thank YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
BrittonOffRoad

BrittonOffRoad

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:47 pm

I gave her your contact information. She should be in contact soon to coordinate things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION   JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION Empty

Back to top Go down

JAM-A-JEEP @ JONES JUNCTION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next