Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Injury on the trails

Go down 
+4
yrflu
rockready
JeeperX
XterraXtian
8 posters
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

Injury on the trails Empty
PostSubject: Injury on the trails   Injury on the trails EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:36 am

The people who wheeled with us yesterday met Paul, the boy that was hanging out with Steven and his other friend.....Chris just called me to inform me that just a short time ago, he fell while out on the trails and hit his head pretty good. They believe he had a seizure and is now awake and talking/joking but they are currently trying to get him off the trails and to the ambulance that is waiting in the staging area of the park. He'll definitely need to be checked out.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for his safety and health. He's a great kid and we hope he is okay.
Also pray for the safety of his parents, who are now on their way to the hospital up there.

prayers cross prayers
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Injury on the trails   Injury on the trails EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Scarey stuff. Steve will be in to update us when he can. prayers
Back to top Go down
rockready

rockready

PostSubject: Re: Injury on the trails   Injury on the trails EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:48 pm

paul is doing great acting like a normal 14 year old kid now thats its been a couple of hours.
what happened was he tripped holding 2 cameras. he fell onto his side to cover the cameras and to have a easier fall and hit his head in the process on rocks and immediately went in convolsions. it took a couple of minutes before he stoped convolsing and he went to sleep. slowly he started to wake up and acting drunk and didnt know anything. but we had a off duty emt on the trail with us and he was very calm and down to earth. so i held his head while he was convolsing and calling his parents at the same time. i couldnt get a hold of his parents so i called my mom and she ran to the church and pull them out of church.
he slowly started to get somethings together like his name, myself and how he new me but had no idea where where and why he is where he was. we got him into my jeep and took him out and called 911 and i gave them the grid cordinates from my gps to rc and they were in a couple of minutes.
took in the ambulance to a local hospital and did some tests and they say he is fine. no concussion so problems with the head injury. he went to sleep on the way home and ate some mickydees.
paul says thank you for everyone that was there to help him and he was glad to meet you all. he cant wait to get together again and go wheel. his parents said i can bring him up again.
its amazing because i was looking for a group of people to wheel with and we found a group with a emt off duty.
God is great all the time.
thats kind of a quick writing on what happend.
Back to top Go down
yrflu

yrflu

PostSubject: Re: Injury on the trails   Injury on the trails EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:06 pm

I assume you are talking about either Johnny that was on the trails with you. I know the blue CJ is a vol Fighter and the John, the monster xj does something with Howard county fire. Good people. I am glad he is okay.
Back to top Go down
nineveh

nineveh

PostSubject: Re: Injury on the trails   Injury on the trails EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:43 pm

It's great to hear that Paul is OK.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Injury on the trails   Injury on the trails EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:30 pm

We are so glad to hear that Paul is Ok and that there were people there to help him. Praise God!
Back to top Go down
UpnOver

UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Injury on the trails   Injury on the trails EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:41 pm

That is great news.. Having someone who knew what to do was awesome.. It is pretty scary sometimes thinking about what if something happened deep in the woods.

I am glad to hear that the ambulance got there quickly.. I always wondered how close the nearest emergency help is..
Back to top Go down
rockready

rockready

PostSubject: Re: Injury on the trails   Injury on the trails EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 pm

paul was over at my house for a little bit today. he did not go to school from having a bad headache and very soar from the injurys from falling on his legs. he said he took a shower in the morning and he found all of these sticky pads all over him from the hospital. i was laughing pretty hard. but he might just take tomorrow off so he will be off a week then. they had to keep waking him up last night due to a possible concussion that he dont have. but he wants to come over this weekend and work on the jeep.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Injury on the trails   Injury on the trails EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:33 pm

cheers cheers PRAISE GOD!!! cheers cheers

That's good news!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
m-l_johnny

m-l_johnny

PostSubject: Re: Injury on the trails   Injury on the trails EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:38 am

Good to hear Paul is doing well. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injury on the trails   Injury on the trails Empty

Back to top Go down

Injury on the trails
Page 1 of 1