Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

PRAISE GOD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PRAISE GOD Empty
PostSubject: PRAISE GOD   PRAISE GOD EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:37 pm

I just wanted to praise God for all He does and all He is going to do for us in our lives!!!

Like a Star @ heaven I praise Him for giving us just enough (although I can't WAIT till we're married and combining our awesome incomes, I pray he guides us to use it in ways that honor HIM!!!!......and get some fun toys! <---hehehee)
Like a Star @ heaven I praise Him for seeing to it that Chris is healthy and happy.
Like a Star @ heaven I praise Him for giving Chris the wisdom and strength to be a great manager and to be a blessing at his job.
Like a Star @ heaven I praise Him for giving me a great career where I really don't have to worry about losing my job or money. I get to work with patients when they are scared and many of them often WANT someone to pray with them before they go to sleep.
Like a Star @ heaven I praise Him for putting me there for those people.
Like a Star @ heaven I praise Him for Chris and I's (proper english please? hehehe) incredibly strong relationship.
Like a Star @ heaven I pray He continues to bless us in the next 8 months leading up to our wedding and for many years after that.
Like a Star @ heaven I know He will, because the way we treat eachother is how God defined what a marriage should be.
Like a Star @ heaven I praise Him for the wonderful (though we'll be doing a lot of work to it!) home He's given us.
Like a Star @ heaven I praise Him for both of us coming from wonderful families.
Like a Star @ heaven I praise Him for getting my mom and dad through my mom's recent surgery.
Like a Star @ heaven I praise Him for getting Chris and I thru the last 2 years having to wait for him to be divorced...it'll finally be done this month!!!
Like a Star @ heaven I praise Him for the wisdom and encouraging words of others when struggling with the issues of divorce to begin with.
Like a Star @ heaven I praise Him for so many things....and I want to continue to praise Him

amen
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
yrflu

yrflu

PRAISE GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAISE GOD   PRAISE GOD EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:00 am

I love that. It is going to make my wife happy. I am sending it to her as well. bounce
Back to top Go down

PRAISE GOD
Page 1 of 1