Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Need prayers for my Friend.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bredgar

Bredgar

Need prayers for my Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Need prayers for my Friend.   Need prayers for my Friend. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:45 pm

One of my Best friends is in need of prayer. His neice, Trinity Brown, has a large hole in her heart. She is 2 years old. The hole is apparently alot larger than what is normal for her age, and they face the possibility of having to find her a new heart. also, to make times worse for the family, the Girls grandmother may alo have Breast cancer. I ask that you pray for this little girl and her Grandmother. I know Their family would greatly appreciate it, for they Know the power of Gods love and how he answers prayer. Thank you and God Bless.
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: Need prayers for my Friend.   Need prayers for my Friend. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:24 am

Prayer said.

I have heard that sometimes small holes in the heart will heal themselves in young children. Any chance of this happening for her? Perhaps God will see fit to heal it short of surgery.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Need prayers for my Friend.   Need prayers for my Friend. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:55 pm

prayers
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need prayers for my Friend.   Need prayers for my Friend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need prayers for my Friend.
Page 1 of 1