Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

friend lost his mother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rockready97

rockready97

friend lost his mother Empty
PostSubject: friend lost his mother   friend lost his mother EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:55 pm

i got a good friend of mine from work that lost his mother due her house blowing up from a a gas leak. hes taking it even harder due to they did not end on good terms. if ya think about it during your prayers im sure he will feel the of god through it.
also he is a kind of a newbie wheeler and wants to go up to r/c some time here soon. he owns a yj with a lift so if anyone want to wheel in november with us that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

friend lost his mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: friend lost his mother   friend lost his mother EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm

We are so sorry to hear about this and apologize for a delayed reply. We have been in the process of moving so we are bit behind. Anyway, please know that we are praying for your friend and will ask God to comfort him and guide him during this difficult period. Sometimes when we are caught in the storms of this life, is the time we feel Him most.

We would love to have him join us sometimes. We are thinking about planning a wheeling trip maybe-- October 26th? Going to see how many takers. Look for information on our Facebook page.
Back to top Go down

friend lost his mother
Page 1 of 1