Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!! Empty
PostSubject: PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!!   PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!! EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:28 pm

group hug I want to send praise to God for watching over, guiding, and never forgetting Chris during some dark days
and big (though healthy) changes. I pray Chris remains relying on God and letting Him take the wheel instead of trying to
do it all himself.

I also praise all of Chris' friends and family who faithfully stuck by and supported him....even before things started to happen,
and for your friendship/prayers during everything. We love seeing good changes happen to good people and we praise God for
never forgetting any one of us. He knows and loves us all.

I also pray that TRUTH be given to those who are blind to it...so that they too may find abundant happiness in the Father.
"If you know the truth, the truth will make you free." (John 8:32)
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
79cj

79cj

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!!   PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!! EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:18 pm

AMEN amen GOD is Great.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!!   PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:07 pm

Thanks everyone.

I fear that Darker Days are coming with some of the things that are happening in my world right now but, cherish the light that is given by my friends and family, and most importantly GOD! Giving up control is always a struggle for me and I am doing my best.
I love you all
group hug
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!!   PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:40 pm

big grin hang in there kiddo!

Some people choose to live in their "dark"...trying to bring others down and playing victim.
I'm happy you choose the light....nomatter what gets thrown your way...whether it be a
broken vehicle or a broken person. You keep being you. Everyone has the power to not
be miserable. Some wallow in it, some rise. You, Chris, are a phoenix. We all love you bunches.
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!!   PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:03 pm

Exodus 14:14

k_enn
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!!   PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:05 pm

Exodus 14:14 is The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Very nice, Ken!!! cross
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!!   PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:42 pm

Matthew 19:26 (New International Version)

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Philippians 4:13 (New International Version)

I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!!   PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:37 pm

Safari wrote:

Philippians 4:13 (New International Version)

I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

I LOVE THIS ONE! king
Back to top Go down
79cj

79cj

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!!   PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:11 pm

just remember there is allways light at the end of the trials. You got to thank God for the good days and the bad days
he made it all. As long as we learn from our trials. God is not going to give us more than we can handle.When you are going thru the
trials just remember he has something great around the corner just waiting for you to make it thru. I have relized that this year i look back and thank God for every dark day i have had in my life.HEis getting you where he wants you to be. AMEN PRAISE GOD FOR EVERYTHINGTHAT HAPPENS IN OUR LIFE HE HAS A PLAN AND WE ARE INCLUDED. WE DIDNT CHOOSE HIM HE CHOSE US. this make me so pumped up to know he loves us all. yeah bliss
if you need to talk just call i am here for you brother 717-643-0057
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!!   PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PRAISE GOD and YOU GUYS!!!
Page 1 of 1