Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:49 pm

HEY GANG!

This coming OCTOBER 29th, Alpha/Omega will be holding their 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP Food Drive @ Thompson Jeep in Edgewood, MD.

There will also be a "Jeep/Car/Bike Cruise" (Cruise=a car show where there is no competition for a trophy or other prize...just a venue to show off your ride!) So bring out your prized vehicle or motorcycle and show off what you have!!!

Entry into the cruise is a bag of non-perishable food goods for the drive.

If you have any questions, please contact Samantha and Dennis (Mudslinger) either thru PM or @ 410-676-6890.

Sam/Dennis will be posting more information as it comes. We'd love to see everyone come together to make this as successful as our last drive...if not MORE!!!!

cross
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Ready to roll!!

We have any fliers so we can start getting the word out?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Update   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:53 pm

We are working on the flyers and should have some within the next day or two.

Also the time is confirmed for 10 am to 2pm on the 29th!

Can't wait bliss bliss
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:09 am

The 29th is coming up fast and we are really excited about the Jam-A-Jeep event at Thompson.

This past weekend, Dennis and I attended the Harford Fall Festival at the Equestrian Center and the Natty Boh Car Show in Canton. We met quite a few people and there seemed to be quite an interest in the club and the Car Cruise on the 29th. We handed out most of our flyers...so it was a good weekend!

Looking forward to see you guys on the 29th!

bliss
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:54 pm

OK gang. Just got back from Thompson/MOJO. I need a count of how many members are going to be available to help with the food drive/car cruise. Alpha Omega will be responsible for parking cars/directing traffic etc. and I need as many members as possible. Please respond here or call me (443-528-0991) and let me know if you are in by the end of the week.

Thompson/MOJO is supplying the food, the DJ and the space so we need to make sure our club has a good turn-out....please!

If you have a club t-shirt, please wear it. If not, let me know I have a couple of extra.

Thanks to all!

Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:12 pm

hey i'll be there if you need help, i don't mind
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Yes, we need you. If you can be there around 8:30-9:00 am that would be great!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 pm

ok no problemmo, if not by 9 i'll be there by 10am for sure
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:59 am

I’ve got fliers up at church and work – praying for a good response.

I’ll see what I can do about being there early.
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:52 pm

got some bad news, my dad might be wanting to spend the day with me the 29th now, if he does it won't be at the jeep/car cruise :/
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:00 pm

No problem-totally understand.

Thanks Pete!
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:30 pm

FYI- the address for Thompson Chrysler Jeep is 1102 Business Center Way, Edgewood, MD 21040.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:38 pm

You could always bring your dad to the Car Cruise!!! *wink*

We're so excited about all that Samantha and Dennis are doing with this. Together with Thompson and MOJO Customs, this shin-dig should be the "place to be" on the 29th. Joking on the phone with them the other night about flying home for the event turned into a conversation over ice-cream between me and Chris about actually doing it. But we really cannot. We SO WISH we could....but we hope that more people step up to help out...show up...donate, whatever you can do.

Sam and Dennis have also gotten a LOT of flyers out announcing the event. YOU can help by mentioning it to people at work. You can mention it to someone you see at the gas station with a really nice car....or an ugly one.

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES TO SAMANTHA AND DENNIS FOR DOING ALL THEY ARE FOR THIS EVENT!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:08 pm

i can spread word at my college and see if anyone is interested, i'd love to go but my dad has other plans so unless those change i can't go, if i do i'll give Dennis a call
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:16 pm

I am super excited about this event this year. i wish we could be there. I am confident that it will be a great event. Please take lots of pictures and post them up so we can enjoy them from afar.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:18 pm

One week to go until our Food Drive! We are really excited...it looks like the weather will cooperate!

We just have to post up about our weekend and the folks we met. We went to the Truckin 4 Troops car show this weekend and met the folks from Truckin' 4 Troops. What those guys are doing is amazing. cheers Basically, they help our wounded soldiers with many different things and our troops when they return home. Please check out their website at www.truckin4troops.com.

Anyway, we are exploring the possibility of taking some of the troops out on a wheelin trip at some point in the future. We would love to do this if possible. Truckin 4 troops does quite a bit of fundraising events, so we are going to try to participate as much as possible.

We feel truly blessed to have met these folks and we will post up more later!

Hope to see you guys this Saturday the 29th!

God Bless
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:34 pm

I saw a picture of Dennis with a trophy too...
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Yes!!! I saw it too!!! Gonna start a new thread about it once I get the 411! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON THE JAM-A-JEEP FOOD DRIVE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi Everyone. Well, I guess mother nature has decided to put a damper on our plans. Given the pending weather forecast, we decided to cancel the car show scheduled for tomorrow. We will reschedule the car show at some future date.

HOWEVER, the food drive will still go on. So....Dennis and I and anyone else who wants to venture out will be up at Thompson to receive donations of food! We hope everyone still can come out and donate - that would awesome!

Thanks everyone for your support!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:46 pm

SAMANTHA AND DENNIS~ I'm sorry guys! No Chris and I were just saying we wish we could teleport there and be with you. We know how disappointing this is after all the work you have done. We pray people still open their cabinets to the event and bring in donations....but know that when storms hit, people hibernate. Please be safe and if it's as bad as they think, do not put yourselves in danger.

This WILL happen another time. I know that's not much consolation. I feel sick about this because I know how much it means to everyone involved. Chris and I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much we appreciate you guys keeping this puppy alive. We're going to be pushing hard for west coast members and think together, we could do great things from your end to ours.

You guys are amazing, we miss you so much and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! (I suck, as I have NO idea....I need to write this down!!!)

OH MY GOODNESSSSS!!! I JUST GOT UP TO GRAB MY PHONE AND IT HIT ME!!! YOUR ANNIVERSARY IS IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!!!!!! OMG I SUCK!!!!!!! Anyway....Have a wonderful night....and a wonderful next 50 years!!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Hey everyone! Just wanted to post up and let you know that the FOOD DRIVE was a success despite the rain/sleet and snow! We raised a bunch of food. Mason Dixon was extremely appreciative and said that what we donated was 4X what a typical donation is. Can you imagine how many people we have helped!

A very special thanks to all those that helped us out and donated despite the weather. A very extra special thank you to: Thompson Chrysler Jeep/MOJO, Mere and Stu from Trail and Street, Mountain Riders, Joe Rainwater, Josh Hackett and Trish Sutton-we couldn't have done it without you!

We will post up pictures soon. We will also plan on a Spring event, car show for next year (hopefully, better weather). Alpha Omega even helped get some pumpkins for decorating for some well-deserved kids! Thanks Trish!

Thanks again everyone!
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:13 pm

well my dad and I's day was canceled cause of the snow, i would have loved to come out but it was too chancy for me in my area to drive, hope it was great this year!
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:44 pm

That is quite OK. There will be plenty of other opportunities to help and participate. We are just sorry your day got cancelled with your dad...stupid snow!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:14 am

cheers FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:42 pm

Glad it was still a success… I was up at 8am & called my co-worker that was going to come with me & told him I was wimping out (he was relieved). I still had hopes it was going to be hyped up, but turned out to be one of those times that it was worse than expected.

Still got lots of people w/o power, but we fared well.

I’ve got several bags of items (still in my jeep) ready for the next event.

…so, when’s the next event?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE   2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual JAM-A-JEEP/CAR CRUISE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next