Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

winter centralia run

Go down 
+7
JeeperX
BlackMagic KJ
NotLost
XterraXtian
Mudslinger
k_enn
jesusjeeper
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Febuary Sat or Sun
Sat 11
winter centralia run - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%winter centralia run - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat 18
winter centralia run - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%winter centralia run - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat 25
winter centralia run - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%winter centralia run - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Sun 12
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun 19
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun 26
winter centralia run - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%winter centralia run - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NotLost

NotLost

winter centralia run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Well!!! I never!!!

If that's how you're gonna be, i hope you have a, a, hot... dry.... ....wait, that's what i want Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:59 pm

JeeperX wrote:
Glad its there and not here.....

Jokes on you, i love winter time big grin lol!
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: 2 potential dates offered up for winter centralia trip   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:16 pm

ok was lookin at the old calender here and who would be interested in doing centralia either sat jan 21 or sat jan 28, hopefully there will be some white stuff on the trails by then to make it a little more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:34 pm

i will be, though how come not earlier?
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:41 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
ok was lookin at the old calender here and who would be interested in doing centralia either sat jan 21 or sat jan 28, hopefully there will be some white stuff on the trails by then to make it a little more interesting.

which ever one isn't on the same date as the A/O meeting will likely work for us...
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:32 am

so lte just to keep the anticiption bubling.lol no i just wanted to give enough people a chance to schedule it also at least the trails i have been on up there are not that technical at al they were down right green so the later it is the better chance of som now on the trails to make it a little mre fun.
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:22 am

wow i missed a couple letters in that last post, i just llike driving in the snow. but really its been a while and no one has said anything are people still interested? i dunno if they made a date yet for the meeting but if they did we can go some other time. funny i posted this a while ago and someone said "why so far away"? and nothing has been replied to for like 3 weeks, lol this is why so far away. geek jocolor geek lol!
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:22 am

i'm still in...

Maybe put a poll up for dates?

Just not Feb 4 - that's the A/O Meeting that everyone's going to be at.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:45 pm

If you want to attend the meeting, please PM me and I will send you the address. One of the topics for the meeting will be to discuss trips/event we want to attend and plan - so it would be a perfect time to discuss the idea of a Centralia Run.

Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:41 pm

ok so 2 quetions for the dates:
1- is sat or sun better for people, i dont wanna mess with anyones church schedule but i have church sat night at 6 so either a sun and leave late in the day like 11 or whenever u guys get out of church or sat early and ill just leave early if i have to

2- then here are some dates its almost everyday in feb sundays-5,12,19,26/ saturdays-11,18,25

i am not trying to be a nazi but i am really into this so i am gonna give u guys like 2 weeks to get an answer and up until then we will keep weeding out the days that no one wants to go.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:50 pm

i added a poll to the thread for ya!
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:40 pm

thanks !!
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:35 am

I'll be at RC anyway on the 25th, so the 26th is easiest for me at least. hi
Back to top Go down
http://www.NORA4X4.com
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:43 pm

soooo thats one for the 26th of feb and none for any other time. so it may just be the 26th of feb
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Ugh, sorry it took so long... Me too!

Hey roll-cage, this is ur gig, you in?
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:37 pm

NotLost wrote:
k_enn wrote:

…It should not be a problem with a 4x4 truck, either…
k_enn
It isn’t ;-)

jesusjeeper wrote:

i have only been to centralia once before, is anyone more familiar with that area and the trails and able to go?
I PMd you a map of some of the trails I’ve been on. I hope to be able to go on this trip.

Roll-Cage wrote:

…i got some fantastic pictures last time i was…
Don’t suppose you made it over to St. Nicks, or Concrete City?

Just a few pics to whet your appetite…
https://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz120/pdlong123456789/UrbEx/PA%20Centralia/?start=all

And a vid or two of the trails:

yeah sounds good rollcage, man so wat time would you guys be able to leave? anyone crazy like me and go to church sat night? i wouldlove to get up there real early and wheel and hike too! and explore the town. i might actually leave early anyone is welcome to leave early with me but like i said i wouldnt want anyone to ditch church for a wheel trip unless you felt ok with that with the Lord, or yall could come to church sat night with me (dunno wat kinda church you guys go to but we are a bible believing, evangelical holy spirit body of believers out here) then leave with us in the morn, crash at our house or we could leave that night and camp up there. so many options hahah sorry i get too excited and the ideas start flowin!
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:38 pm

haha somehow i misquoted that
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Whoops sorry guys been having issues getting on the forum, yep i'll clear my schedule for the 26th, NotLost i'll PM you my cell # so you can keep me informed if i miss something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:15 pm

are you familiar with the trails up there rollcage? enough to take us on a tour?
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:16 pm

sorry, never been there before!
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:25 am

oh i though u posted pics and stuff on it, why did notlost say this was ur gig then, i thought he meant you know that area well.
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:57 am

Dunno, I've been to centralia before but not trails. I'm a pretty good navigator though
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:21 am

ok nevermind then i thought he was saying u were the mayor or something lol Wink thats kool i will get some info on the trails and some starting points trail heads and wat not and get some navigating goin on
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:57 am

ok great, i just need someone who i can ride shotgun with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:58 am

you are jeepless? oh no affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

winter centralia run
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next