Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

winter centralia run

Go down 
+7
JeeperX
BlackMagic KJ
NotLost
XterraXtian
Mudslinger
k_enn
jesusjeeper
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Febuary Sat or Sun
Sat 11
winter centralia run - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%winter centralia run - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat 18
winter centralia run - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%winter centralia run - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat 25
winter centralia run - Page 9 I_vote_lcap33%winter centralia run - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Sun 12
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun 19
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun 26
winter centralia run - Page 9 I_vote_lcap67%winter centralia run - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

winter centralia run - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:54 pm

JeeperX wrote:
Roll-Cage wrote:

lol no comments or suggestions on the video?

Who needs 4 wheel drive when you have 6 leg push... cheers

laugh giggle laugh giggle laugh giggle laugh DOH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
alextremetj

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:57 pm

6 leg push and a pallet to get you up the hill is all you need. I must admit though, when I first heard the pallet crack, I thought it was sound of your front bumper breaking apart!

Last edited by alextremetj on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alextremetj
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:00 pm

giggle giggle giggle

i'm sure i woulda made it if i hit the gas just a little harder, but hey! made it over that berm!!

oh and i'm glad i've earned the sticker now, finally got some real off-roading done with my car thumbs up

and as for the lift? hahaha i was thinking of putting some Rally shocks on it and a skid plate actually! yeah

And ok great Alex, sounds good!
Back to top Go down
WranglerAngel05

WranglerAngel05

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:39 am

Thanks EVERYONE for the video complimets! It makes me laugh every time... But, without the star of the show (the Focus), this wouldn't have been possible... thumbs up Eric, I'm glad I could help you create a collage for your moment in history. I'm sure you've been showing it to everyone you run into... lol!

It was certainly a fun day hanging out with y'all and exploring the "town". There was a trail up at the dump area that I would like to ride up through sometime. Even though it was not really challenging, Alex and I thought it may be a little risky since none of us had any recovery gear. (oops!)

There is also some kind of ride through mine tour in the Ashland area. Like Chris or Patty said, (forget which one posted about the Yuengling tour) there are definitly things we could add to the trip or explore while we've made the drive up that way.

Looking forward to future adventures!

bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelszala
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:19 pm

I guess this was a popular topic and event. With over 200 replies in the thread, this must be one of the biggest on the forum.

I wouldn't mind doing more semi-urban exploration if there are other places to explore that are equally interesting.
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Even though i missed the trip (VERY DISAPPOINTED BTW) i feel like yall had fun and it looked like fun and i would love to see this turned into a yearly or more than once a year club run.

We could turn it into a club run that is exploration of centrailia and the trails around it along with a cookout. it could be any time a year or multiple times.. BUT... I would love to do it again towards summer because i didnt get to go and i would really love to.

SERIOUSLY this should become one of our fun, relaxing day or weekend trips if there is camping near by!!

OPINIONS??
Back to top Go down
WranglerAngel05

WranglerAngel05

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Knoebels Amusement Park is like 30 minutes or so from there. We could camp, spend a day a Knoebels, stay over and spend Sunday at Centralia. Just a thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WranglerAngel05

WranglerAngel05

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:07 pm

16 miles to be exact...
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Sounds cool. lets ust get another plan together to go up sometime this summer and spend a weekend in the area.
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:52 pm

sounds good to me! and yes Angel, you did an awesome job with the video props
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Great!

Almost felt like I was there (Again)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.NORA4X4.com
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:02 pm

showed the video to my mother, although she was not pleased about the scrapes i obviously suffered on the front bumper of my URV, she said she'd like to take our SUV out to Centralia and hit the trails with us at some point!
dance dance
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Man, I’m so glad you guys had a great time! I’m so totally bummed that I couldn’t make it – al kinda stuff happening, though.

There are definitely other UE/4 wheeling opportunities up there, like concrete city & St. Nicks.
Then there’s the abandoned PA turnpike; can’t wheel on it, of course, but I’ve mapped some trails that may be open (not sure though).

Looking forward to another one that I can make!
And Angel, love the video, NICE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:35 pm

NotLost wrote:
Man, I’m so glad you guys had a great time! I’m so totally bummed that I couldn’t make it – al kinda stuff happening, though.

There are definitely other UE/4 wheeling opportunities up there, like concrete city & St. Nicks.
Then there’s the abandoned PA turnpike; can’t wheel on it, of course, but I’ve mapped some trails that may be open (not sure though).

Looking forward to another one that I can make!
And Angel, love the video, NICE!

hey i'm goin next week, lookin for some people to go. feel like goin with me on the turnpike?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winter centralia run   winter centralia run - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

winter centralia run
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9