Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Empty
PostSubject: the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:29 pm

as long as all goes well ill be owning this rig by the weekend

the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Jeep210

the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Jeep10

the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Jeep310

it has

304 V8
Edlebrock Intake manifold
Holley 650 CFM 4 Barrel
3 SPEED manual transmission
DANA 20 transfer case
DANA 30 front axle
AMC 20 rear axle
CJ front clip
Roadster doors
Scrambler CJ-8 rear half with factory tire carrier and roll bar
3 inch lift springs
shackles
Spring over axle suspension
front has shackle reversal

i will be selling the 304 with trans,possibly the transfercase,and the axles if anyone is interested make me an offer or ill be keeping all except the axels but ill have a 350 zz4 4bolt main to sell if interested hit me up

Last edited by scouticon350 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Well, it won't win any beauty contests.....but it looks like it'll be fun! hehehheeeee
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

PostSubject: Re: the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:21 pm

as it sits now no but hey a lil splash of rustolium and a few tree rub marks and she will be singing and for 500 bucks cant complain infact i might be picking her up tomorrow morning
Back to top Go down
rockready

rockready

PostSubject: Re: the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:24 am

looks almost ready to go. if your still awake give me a call. i should have service. cant wait to look at it if we can tomorrow. does it have a title.
Back to top Go down
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

PostSubject: Re: the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:13 pm

i am now the proud owner of this beast i know its a lil rough around the edges but after im done it will be rock worthy

the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Img_0014
the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Img_0015
the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Img_0016
the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Img_0017
the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Img_0018
the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Img_0019
Back to top Go down
4thehardway

4thehardway

PostSubject: Re: the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:37 pm

scouticon350 wrote:
i am now the proud owner of this beast i know its a lil rough around the edges but after im done it will be rock worthy

Whoa! You got yourself quite a project there. I think it needs some nice 14" travel, remote reservoir, Bilstein shocks huh???!?! lol! And maybe a new set of Alcan Orbit-Eye springs...hmmmm.

Seriously though, looks like a good starting base. The front spring over does look kinda funky though with the angle of the spring and shackle being inverted. Might just need longer springs?

Good luck with it!!

Greg
TOYMN8R
Back to top Go down
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

PostSubject: Re: the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:55 pm

yeah ima do my best to buy it etc im keeping the zz4 350 so we will see how it goes
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Let me know when you want to have guest up to wrench... I need a good wrench'n day cheers

I am sure the waggy axles will make it look better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

PostSubject: Re: the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:13 pm

cheers i completely agree pirat im pretty much decided on selling the amc 304,the dana 20 xfercase (pass side ) the trans(which i think is a t15 but i might get an adapter bell housing to mount it to my 350 zz4 motor[its only a 3 speed tranny perfect]) and the dana 30 front and the amc 20 rear im like a kid in a candy store right now loving this cj-8 scrambler ill keep in contact when we start removing the motor and everything we will plan it so me you and steve can wrench ttyl
Back to top Go down
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

PostSubject: Re: the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:16 am

me and steve got a lil bored so we started the "TEAR DOWN"

the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Img_0020

the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Img_0021

needless to say today was a lil to cold for the cherry picker to do its job motor still in cj-8 lol untill next time same jeep time same jeep channel

*update*

im selling the amc 304 with the t-15 trans and dana 20 xfer case a dana 30 front and an amc 20 rear. dana 30 front missing diff cover if interested email me or pm me on here its also up on craigs list if it doesnt sell im trading that and my 350zz4 crate motor to someone for a runnin chevy v-8 with man. trans and xfer case (xfer case is pass side) MAKE OFFER
Back to top Go down
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

PostSubject: update   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:39 pm

hahahah i have played operation and have removed the scramblers internals......hahahahahaha

the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Img_0022

the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Img_0023

the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Img_0024

the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Img_0025

im trying to come up with a name and i got like writers block or something any serious ideas?
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:06 am

I like "Frankenjeep", but that's already taken. Hmmmmm....maybe we could have a contest and the winner (whoever made up the name Jack choose s) will win a free wheeling pass to RC. I'll make another thread about it.
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

PostSubject: Re: the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:31 am

That sounds awesome but have the names pm'd to you so i don't know who wrote it to be fair I should be installing the Dana 44's next week!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)   the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon) Empty

Back to top Go down

the start of jacks CJ-8 SCRAMBLER (name comming soon)
Page 1 of 1