Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

just another new guy posting up

Go down 
+2
nineveh
PUNISHER350
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

just another new guy posting up Empty
PostSubject: just another new guy posting up   just another new guy posting up EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:37 pm

hey all i am rockready's friend jack some of you have met me the last trip steve and i went up there nov 22 2009.

i am in the process of building a crawler from the frame up i am using a 78 scoutII frame and so far have purchashed a 350 motor (carb not fuel injected) i have stripped the scout down to the frame due to the years of wear and rust i have prep'd the frame and it is now undercoated awaiting next move wth axles and suspension following allong with the rest etc.

thank you

jack geek bliss
Back to top Go down
nineveh

nineveh

PostSubject: Re: just another new guy posting up   just another new guy posting up EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:21 am

Glad you joined!

Darrell
Back to top Go down
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

PostSubject: Re: just another new guy posting up   just another new guy posting up EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:02 pm

thanx i had a blast and decided to build one myself it will take time but so far its going great once i get more complete ill take pics right now its just a frame and motor lol eveyones seen that
Back to top Go down
nineveh

nineveh

PostSubject: Re: just another new guy posting up   just another new guy posting up EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Good luck with the build.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: just another new guy posting up   just another new guy posting up EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Hey Jack!!! cheers

Glad you came by!!! Even though I'm not too keen on the whole "decepticon" thing....as I am autobot fan ALL THE WAY!!!! But I guess we will let you stay! I'm glad you decided to build up your own. Glad you had fun with the group. It was great having you!

Welcome and good luck building! If you need help, there's always people here to do so!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

PostSubject: Re: just another new guy posting up   just another new guy posting up EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:47 pm

the decepticon deal is that its a 78 scout 2 frame with a chevy 350 motor jeep axles etc so its a "scout"icon and its deceving on what it really is tell chris i am saving up for the axles i should have it soon and have him pm me with what all is comming with the axles etc steering etc just so i know what else i need to buy when i get the cash

and with the help deal i need TONS of help but noone realy lives close enough besides steve that i know of so im kinda on my own my friend justin is a welder so hes helping me with the roll cage and welding etc and steve is helping with the rest but with him working and me laid off theres not much time to get togther lol
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: just another new guy posting up   just another new guy posting up EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 am

Chris and Steve have worked on stuff together before....Chris is willing to drive up or whatever, I'm sure!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

PostSubject: Re: just another new guy posting up   just another new guy posting up EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:25 pm

that would be cool awesome yeah im rebuilding the top end of this 350 gasket wise lol and next is trying to make it a rolling chassis then mount the motor and begin the roll cage but it all takes money which i have none lol or lack there of
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: just another new guy posting up   just another new guy posting up EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

PostSubject: Re: just another new guy posting up   just another new guy posting up EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:33 pm

thats an awesome thread for people that have a body on the frame i have to fabricate everything for it all to work but great ideas
Back to top Go down
yrflu

yrflu

PostSubject: Re: just another new guy posting up   just another new guy posting up EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Hey, welcome cheers moon
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: just another new guy posting up   just another new guy posting up EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Hey Jack it was a blast riding with you and Steve. I will help out any way that I can on the build. I need a day of wrenching with friends to relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just another new guy posting up   just another new guy posting up Empty

Back to top Go down

just another new guy posting up
Page 1 of 1