Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

just the little stuf

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rockready

rockready

just the little stuf Empty
PostSubject: just the little stuf   just the little stuf EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:02 pm

well it might be little stuff to me since im over here but to others it might seem like alot. i have a hard time expressing to people that i need prayer but over here for what i get into i do need it. when i go outside the wire i couldnt tell you how many times i could have made a diamond in my drawers for the things i thought were going to blow up or children i thought i was going to hit with a 95,000lb vehicle at 60mph. plus the responsibility i have on me considering im in charge if something breaks down out side the wire. im in charge of that wrecker. i got to hook up as fast as possible and keep moving. luckily noting serous has happens yet unless you call a flat tire a problem.
inside the wire in just waiting for a mortars or rocket to just start comming in. ill be sleeping and hear a loud boom and feel the explosion. what i dont hear is the loud speaker before that saying controlled det. 5 minutes. ill sleep through that. since its been awhile since we got hit t seems like im just waiting fo rthem to come back in somenight while im under the vehicle. one of the last time we got hit not when i was here though it hit right beside the motorpool and it almost kicked out the jacks under the vehicle while someone was under it.
we might not admit it to each other but we see it in each others eyes when we hear a boom or someone in another room jumps off the top bunk and feel the impact it makes everyone look at each other. kind of like were waiting for more inpacts and a siren then we know its going to happen.
luckily we have only gotten hit once over here and yes it did kill someone it was a kbr person and wounded others. it just like we are waiting for more to happen it been to calm here lately.
i dont really know what to ask for prayer i guess keep me safe and ask for time to fly for me and my family.
i know i ramble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ramble all you want   just the little stuf EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Hey buddy

Its totally cool, ramble all you want I got an ear or two for ya :)

Had you in my prayer s for last lil while back and its cool to ask. How bout we just pray ya keep your head down and the big Boss watch over you and your friends .

Keep positive thoughts, and always stay alert.

I cannot over emphasize that enough ,,,, even when im teaching people to handle weapons (I'm a firearms instrctor) STAY ALERT be aware of your surroundings
and dont get complacent and too assumptive, but your more then likely are doing that.

Anywho now im rambling lol you stay safe and get home soon.

my jeep wants to meet your jeep lol

later and hit me up anytime.

rob
Back to top Go down
AZLugz

AZLugz

PostSubject: Re: just the little stuf   just the little stuf EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:56 pm

You can not understand how the trenchs feel till you have been in them yourself.

Prayers up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.KreationKrawlers.com
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: just the little stuf   just the little stuf EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:58 pm

Steven....although we usually end up not saying it, we're thinking of you and praying for your safe return.

Maybe we don't say it enough because we're scared about what can happen there. We avoid thinking about
it sometimes because the reality of the situation and heaviness of it on our hearts is sometimes too much to
handle. But not in a million years does it mean those prayers are not going out.

I suck HARD at praying. I analyze every other word I say, I apologize for not saying the right thing, I am over
here and then over there. But you're always in my prayers...no matter HOW messed up I think they are.

I had to walk away from you the last time I saw/hugged you....cuz the tears were coming. I love you for being
over there...but I'm so scared. I didn't want that to be our last hug. I know you're strong and smart. I believe
they try to keep you as safe as possible. I also believe that God has you in His hands.

You're being prayed for....for MANY things, not just Iraq....and we cannot wait for you to come home. The only
thing that could be better than you coming back is Jesus coming back to take us ALL home.

We love you. comfort
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
sarge

sarge

PostSubject: Re: just the little stuf   just the little stuf EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Little Brother

Stay alert. Head down, chin up, shoot straight.

I love you man and Bobby can't wait unitl his uncle Steve comes home yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Just because we both love that little guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just the little stuf   just the little stuf EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 6:37 pm

no prayer is to small .praying everyday if not more then once for you and your crew and your family. we miss you see you when you come home . just to let you know you and tom were four wheeling in my kicthen yesterday with ryans jeep red of course and a bronco wusing blocks lol cheers
Back to top Go down
rockready

rockready

PostSubject: Re: just the little stuf   just the little stuf EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:44 am

wow thank you for the great response. i did not expect that. just to let you know im just like the other post i read all of the prayer post but hardly ever post anything. my prayers are out to yous from here to. sometimes when we went out side the wire we would all gather and have a normal talk and then have a prayer. it amazing how many people actually "look" like they pray and mean it. i sneaked a peak last time to see. amazing what prayer can do. i pray for wveryone that has a post and for this club to keep going. i feel this club is going to help alot of people.
yeah jeepkid is your jeep a boy or a girl. mines a boy. because a girl could never take the abuse i give it. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just the little stuf   just the little stuf EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:11 pm

wacth it steve some women can handle the abuse .
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: just the little stuf   just the little stuf EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:34 pm

yeah yeah dance yeah yeah
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: just the little stuf   just the little stuf EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:26 pm

Steve - you know you have all the support we can give you over here. We love you and look forward to your return.

I pray for you and all the others over there daily (but you first)
Back to top Go down
rockready

rockready

PostSubject: Re: just the little stuf   just the little stuf EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:03 am

i actually pray for tammy and kyle alot becuase of me being gone and have to put up with me for when i come home. putting up with me before the deployment was hard enough. it will be a change for all of us again.
Back to top Go down
rockready

rockready

PostSubject: Re: just the little stuf   just the little stuf EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:05 am

well sunshine there arent many women out there that can put up with it. but its kind of like kyle when he does soemthing wierd you just say thats my boy. well thats what i say when i just did something stupid and made it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just the little stuf   just the little stuf Empty

Back to top Go down

just the little stuf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: FAITH TOPICS :: PRAYER AND PRAISE-
Jump to: