Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

hello from red lion pa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockready

rockready

hello from red lion pa Empty
PostSubject: hello from red lion pa   hello from red lion pa EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:32 pm

hello my name is steven lightner i live in red lion pa just south of york. i am married and have a step son that likes to go off roading with me. i got a 97 tj with alot of extras. its got to be a trailer queen now due to the stricter laws of pa. i mainly like to hit the harder trails. i started on my new way of life when i was about 15 with my best friend on a sleep over. ever since i have been going to church in fact that is where i found my love of my life. i have been strugling in faith but being around other christians helps me out a lot. i am glad that there are clubs out there that bring christianity and off roading together. my 2 favorite thingsin life, following jesus and off roading.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: hello from red lion pa   hello from red lion pa EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:35 pm

:) Welcome, Sir! Glad you found us! We look forward to you joining us on some trails SOON!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: hello from red lion pa   hello from red lion pa EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Welcome Steve.... I cannot wait to wheel with you when you are back. Mike and I had a blast and the only thing that could have made it better was if you were there. sunny

Let me know if I can help with your jeep, like take it wheel'n so it does not get lonely affraid cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello from Elysburg, Pa   hello from red lion pa EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 4:11 pm

Hey Folks

Congrats on the new site and hope it takes off.

Ive had the pleasure of meeting some of you , which promoted my willingness to join this new club. From day one I had a blast wheeling with you and want to do a lot more of it.

If there is ANYthing I can do to help promote this club , please feel free to ask.

Hope we can hit the trails SOOOOOON I m in withdrawel lol

Miss you folks

squrly

" cause its fitting " Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Junkyard

Junkyard

PostSubject: Re: hello from red lion pa   hello from red lion pa EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:27 pm

Hi pattey & Chris
I have been christian all my life grew with my mother & father being the youth group leaders but I was savedwhenI was 16 but even with all that I still fall short of JESUS glory but I am still tring to reach it but wheeling reminds me of all his power and grace he has over all things can't wait to go wheeling again
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: hello from red lion pa   hello from red lion pa EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:00 pm

Hello Robby (jeepnkid08) and Tom (Junkyard)!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: hello from red lion pa   hello from red lion pa EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:37 am

army <---- I added this smiley and named it after you!!! Come home safely!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from red lion pa   hello from red lion pa EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:56 am

i had the best time ever wheeling i want to lift junkyards bronco and see what else it can do. i love the hills after the first rolling hill. i cant waite to go wheeling with steve i been told its a blast. see you steve when you get home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from red lion pa   hello from red lion pa Empty

Back to top Go down

hello from red lion pa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: NEW MEMBERS -LOCAL AND DISTANT-
Jump to: