Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

T-shirts!!!

Go down 
+8
rockready
79cj
AutoDoc
squiggy
Mudslinger
JeeperX
jdboss
XterraXtian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

T-shirts!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-shirts!!!   T-shirts!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:12 pm

THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE THAT ORDERED SHIRTS
THAT HAVEN'T RESPONDED OR SENT IN THEIR $$$....

Please be sure to either make arrangements with Chris or I.....or cancel your order so we can sell to people who want them that hadn't previously ordered. We are selling them at the PA JEEP SHOW and want to have a good inventory, so we need to know what we'll have left after everyone gets theirs. We have plenty left for now....but have increasing interest.

I'm sending out a final email also.
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts!!!   T-shirts!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Anyone still wanting t-shirts, here's a picture of the back....we'll be selling them at the PA JEEP SHOW and we can order more.

T-shirts!!! - Page 2 PICT0004-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts!!!   T-shirts!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:52 pm

Man, I was really trying to go to that PA show, but I am doing a car show on Saturday, and I work Sunday. groan
Back to top Go down
rockready

rockready

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts!!!   T-shirts!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:10 am

can you bring one up to the july rc trip ill give you the money then
Back to top Go down
Milkman

Milkman

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts!!!   T-shirts!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:49 pm

rockready wrote:
can you bring one up to the july rc trip ill give you the money then

Ditto. Size XL, if you have one. I'll sport your colors down south.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts!!!   T-shirts!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:09 pm

If we have the sizes you need left after this weekend, I'll bring them...if not, we'll order another bunch and get you hooked up then.
Back to top Go down
yrflu

yrflu

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts!!!   T-shirts!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:15 pm

[quote="XterraXtian"]We found a t-shirt dealer/maker. Chris is finding out more details...but I know that we're 99% sure to go with them. I'm sending Chris our design.

What it will be is our original round logo, large on the back, and "Alpha/Omega Offroad" on the front. THIS WILL BE ON BLACK TEES. The white letters and red slash will really look great on black. We'll see about making it black letters on white for summer, but for now, will only be sold in black.

So...even though we're still finding out information, why don't we go ahead and post up what we'd want so we can get the ball rolling. Put what size (men's sm, med, lg, XL, and 2XL) and how many.

Hey, any chance you guys have any T shirts left? Or if you have any hoodies at all?

-Jeff
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts!!!   T-shirts!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:07 pm

I believe we have M, L, and XL. We are out of XXL and S. I'll double check with Chris.

We're going to try to get hoodies for the winter. Wink
Back to top Go down
yrflu

yrflu

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts!!!   T-shirts!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Any chance these shirts will be making an appearance at the November ride? If so, I would like a large. If the sweat shirts are ready by then, I would take a xl hoodie and a medium regular sweat shirt if they are available.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts!!!   T-shirts!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:40 am

We'll bring the shirts in November! The sweatshirts won't be ready by then...but hopefully for the new year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-shirts!!!   T-shirts!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

T-shirts!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2