Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Hilla-GO-Rilla found you!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hilla-GO-Rilla found you! Empty
PostSubject: Hilla-GO-Rilla found you!   Hilla-GO-Rilla found you! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:03 pm

I found you guys from my local club web site www.4x4Grace.com

I'm a Christ Follower and believe that He is our risen Savior and I await His return. But, while I'm waiting I mostley wrench and modify my rig and wheel it like I stole it
yeah

I have a K5 Blugy, its started life as a 1978 K5 Blazer and when I got ahold of it last year it became my cut bend weld, cage out, add another transfer case, 3 stick'd, D60&14bolt sitting on 42" IROKS...plus dovetailed and narrowed front & rear; therfore hince the name BLUGY.

I'm excited to make contact with others that share the same interest and hope one day having a club ride thumbs up

Hilla-GO-Rilla found you! Normal_IMG_2304

Hilla-GO-Rilla found you! 014

My Build Page
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Hilla-GO-Rilla found you!   Hilla-GO-Rilla found you! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:20 pm

affraid Good GOD! That is the {enter a bunch of different adjectives} rig I have ever seen!!!

Glad you made your way over!!! I was happy to talk to you on Facebook too.
Hope you like the site's set-up...if there's anything you see or don't see that needs attention, let us know.

We have a great bunch here. Some of these guys I have known all of my wheelin' life and some are new friends that we have the honor of joining us in our new venture. We usually have a great turn-out for our trail rides...and hopefully, with you and Gordon both here...we can get our clubs to ride together somewhere next summer (hopefully gas prices will remain low!)

Enjoy the site and again... yeah WELCOME!!! yeah
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Hilla-GO-Rilla found you!   Hilla-GO-Rilla found you! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:11 pm

WOW that is a great looking rig. I know what you mean about wrench'n all the time. I feel like I am doing that alot too, or Tom and Mike are Very Happy

I plan of visiting your club site soon, I think it is important for us to support each other in this world. Glad you came over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hilla-GO-Rilla found you!   Hilla-GO-Rilla found you! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:01 pm

Welcome Chris - glad ya made it over here. too.

Guys, Chris has had some awesome rigs, and is not afraid to wheel them, either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hilla-GO-Rilla found you!   Hilla-GO-Rilla found you! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:46 pm

welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
eagleblazer

eagleblazer

PostSubject: Re: Hilla-GO-Rilla found you!   Hilla-GO-Rilla found you! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:59 pm

Welcome! I love blazers. Wink
Back to top Go down
chariotofmanliness

chariotofmanliness

PostSubject: Re: Hilla-GO-Rilla found you!   Hilla-GO-Rilla found you! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:47 am

welcome aboard.....love the blazer. i used to wheel one when i was in the army..........wheeled it like i stole it big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilla-GO-Rilla found you!   Hilla-GO-Rilla found you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hilla-GO-Rilla found you!
Page 1 of 1