Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

People Leaving Testimonies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

People Leaving Testimonies Empty
PostSubject: People Leaving Testimonies   People Leaving Testimonies EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:13 pm

I'm going to say something...it may come out wrong, but I do not mean it that way...but it is disheartening that every day there are 12-17 registered members that stop by the forum and then disappear without a post....while opportunities like this thread are here.

I asked that you all share your testimony in here so that people coming in can see them and be helped by them. (Yes, more 'visitors' show up in here on a daily basis than registered users) I really hope you will consider sharing....as we are more than just an offroad club.

Thanks for your time. props

Last edited by XJXtian on Mon May 24, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: People Leaving Testimonies   People Leaving Testimonies EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:07 pm

..............7 months later..............trying again.
Back to top Go down
yrflu

yrflu

PostSubject: Re: People Leaving Testimonies   People Leaving Testimonies EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:28 pm

This is going to be a short nitty gritty post. My fingers are fairly raw from 2 hours of rock climbing...

Grew up in a church, Methodist. Been a member of this church since, well, my parents met there when they were 12 or 13. Gives you and idea about it, my family makes up a large chunk of the small congregation. I did that and I did a Catholic school for a few years, and a baptist school for 5 years. I was going through life happy as Larry until the freshman hear of high school. That is the point when I realized that something was not right. I was fairly young when I actually said the words in my heart "Jesus come into me and take over". The first 4 years were pretty good. I was surrounded by nothing but people who were believers. My core group of friends in school were very devout. In fact they still are. I see some of the still. But when I got into college I saw a different world and it led me down a different path. For the last 6 or 7 years things have not been well with me and my Lord. I have always known that Jesus is the one true way. But It has been my belief that the way the church has been run by those in this country has not been right. About 4 or 5 months ago, I had some life changing events take place that opened my eyes. I have since changed a large number of my habits. I have given up the circles in which I was running, I have given up a lot of the music I was listening too. I no longer watch the Simpsons and Family Guy and shows of that nature. There were alot of little things that I was letting ride, because I thought that they were harmless. I am not 100% back to where I need to be. I am slowly working some things out. I have a raging temper for minor things. I still use a vocabulary that would get me thrown out of any church or young school in the country. I still find humor where I should not. I am working things out. I have come a long long long way since the middle of the summer. My wife has noticed a big change. She is happy about that. There are alot of things in the world that can drag you down. And the big stuff is the easiest to avoid. It is the little habits that we all have that we need to avoid. I am human, and with the help of my Lord above, I will make it.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: People Leaving Testimonies   People Leaving Testimonies EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:45 pm

cheers Oh WOW!!! Awesome story!!! OMG I am so happy you shared it.
Back to top Go down
yrflu

yrflu

PostSubject: Re: People Leaving Testimonies   People Leaving Testimonies EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:46 pm

XterraXtian wrote:
cheers Oh WOW!!! Awesome story!!! OMG I am so happy you shared it.

:) I am glad that you guys can serve more than one purpose. I hope the club's outreach can grow.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: People Leaving Testimonies   People Leaving Testimonies EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Don't know how I missed this. Will get mine up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Leaving Testimonies   People Leaving Testimonies Empty

Back to top Go down

People Leaving Testimonies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: FAITH TOPICS :: TESTIMONIES-
Jump to: