Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

New guy from N Virginia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Papa Dragon

Papa Dragon

New guy from N Virginia Empty
PostSubject: New guy from N Virginia   New guy from N Virginia EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi all,
Met your crew at the Jeep show in York today, long time Christian (Mclean Presbyterian Church is our home church).
Am a member of both CORE and FJ Bruisers, (did I mention my ride is an FJ Cruiser?) and we park it in Arlington Va. My crew is made up of my loving wife Alison and our gift from God Lillian, who we adopted from China in Aug 22 2007.

Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: New guy from N Virginia   New guy from N Virginia EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:42 am

Hi and welcome! Glad you found us here and at the show! It is great having members with different offroad vehicles so glad to see an FJ joining the group. I have quite a few family members in the Winchester, VA area.

My wife and I live in Maryland iand we attend Mountain Christian Church. I have a 2006 Jeep LJ, and a 1995 YJ both with many modifications.

We try to post upcoming events, here and on our Facebook page. We try to get to Rausch Creek about once a month so if you want to join us on a run you are more than welcome.

Any questions, give me a shout at 443-528-0991.

Dennis.

Back to top Go down
Papa Dragon

Papa Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New guy from N Virginia   New guy from N Virginia EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: New guy from N Virginia   New guy from N Virginia EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Pattey (xterra) and I plan on heading down to one of your meetings as soon as the schedule permits. Glad you found us.
Back to top Go down
Papa Dragon

Papa Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New guy from N Virginia   New guy from N Virginia EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:56 pm

That would be great Patty. The meetings are held in Tyson Corner Va. and we should have one coming up soon, will let you know as soon as I hear something.
May you could bring one of the cool Alpha Omega sticker with you when you come? bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy from N Virginia   New guy from N Virginia Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy from N Virginia
Page 1 of 1