Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Hello from Tampa Bay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bkenna

Hello from Tampa Bay Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Tampa Bay   Hello from Tampa Bay EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:14 pm

Hello from Tampa Bay FL!  My name is Bill. My wife's name is Cyndy, and we have four kids ranging from ages 6 to 23. I've been a Christian since 1992. I have owned several Jeeps including a CJ-5, CJ-7, YJ, and a couple of JK's.  I'm currently driving an 07 JKU Sahara with a 4" Pro Comp lift, 35x12.50 Fierce Attitude tires, Rampage front bumper, Engo winch, RK adjustable trackbars, Adams driveshafts, full Poison Spyder cage, and some other stuff. The offroad opportunities are hard to find in Tampa Bay so it usually involves travelling out of the area.  I served in the USAF from 89-96, and I've been a cop since then, currently assigned as a detective in the Crimes Against Children Unit.  I'm also the founding member of Armor of God 4x4 located here in Tampa Bay, so if anyone knows anybody looking to get together in this area let them know about us (we're on FB).  Looking forward to getting to know you all and maybe getting together to do some wheelin and sharing of the Gospel.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tampa Bay   Hello from Tampa Bay EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:25 am

Hi Bill and welcome!  Glad you found us.  We have some good friends who live around the Tampa Bay area.  They moved about 8/9 years ago and love it. My wife and I live in Maryland.  Currently have a  2006 TJ, on 40's with a 7" RE lift, GenRight roll cage and some custom paint.  I also have a 1995 YJ currently sprung over but looking to lower it a bit for better stability. I served in the USN from 1992-1996 out of Little Creek, Virginia and am an electrician.  Thank you for your service both in the military and as a cop--we appreciate all you guys do, especially in protecting kids.

Our group typically goes to Rausch Creek in PA but we are looking to try a couple of different places this year. We get people in from all areas so we will happily point them in your direction.  If you get up this way - give us a shout. We post alot of our activities up on our Facebook ...so you can see what the club is up to.

God bless  cross

Dennis
Back to top Go down
WhiteKJ

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tampa Bay   Hello from Tampa Bay EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:48 pm

Welcome and Hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tampa Bay   Hello from Tampa Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Tampa Bay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: NEW MEMBERS -LOCAL AND DISTANT-
Jump to: