Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Just checking in to say hi.

Go down 
+3
eastside
Mudslinger
captainlied
7 posters
AuthorMessage
captainlied

Just checking in to say hi. Empty
PostSubject: Just checking in to say hi.   Just checking in to say hi. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:45 pm

I just saw your group and was very excited to see a Christian 4wd club fairly close. My family and I live in North East. So, here I am joining up and looking forward to getting to meet you. I have had a few Jeeps over the years and have just acquired my latest project. A bone stock 1992 XJ. I hope to have the lift on it by the end of March. Just fixing the have too's right now. Well I guess that's all for now. God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in to say hi.   Just checking in to say hi. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:42 am

Hi and Welcome! welcome

We are glad you found us! I am Mudslinger (aka Dennis) and my wife and I live in Havre de Grace...not to far from you guys. I have a 2006 Jeep TJ and 1995 YJ...which I am working to modify. We have a couple of folks here with an XJ.

There is a club meeting on February 28 at 4 p.m. in Abingdon, MD. If you are interested we can send the address. Its a good way to meet folks. We also hold a bible study the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month at our home in HdeG. We are attempting to spend more time on the forum but we also have a Facebook page which has some great pictures of different things the club has been up to

Looking forward to meeting you and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to shout! God bless.
Back to top Go down
eastside

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in to say hi.   Just checking in to say hi. EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Welcome from NC.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in to say hi.   Just checking in to say hi. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:14 am

Welcome! Always great to get new people involved. Please try and join us on a trail run. If you need any help on the XJ we always love a wrenchn party
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in to say hi.   Just checking in to say hi. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:07 am

Hello and welcome glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in to say hi.   Just checking in to say hi. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:59 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
WhiteKJ

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in to say hi.   Just checking in to say hi. EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in to say hi.   Just checking in to say hi. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just checking in to say hi.
Page 1 of 1